Quantcast

IMBA spam, Fruita flavored

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
I just confirmed the info with the locals that know.

18 Road open for oil and gas development? That's the plan.

"Dear Pete

We need your help to protect Fruita and Grand Junction Mountain bike trails.

A pending auction by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), scheduled for May 6, puts trails in jeopardy from oil and gas development. These trails are world-class and are enjoyed by riders from all 50 states and many other nations, as well as the local riding community.

Take action today. (Comments must be received by April 26.)

Your message will support the Colorado Plateau Mountain Bike Trail Association’s (COPMOBA) request to withdraw key parcels from BLM’s proposed May 6, 2006 lease auction.

By clicking on the link above, your message will be sent to Catherine Robertson, Field Manager, BLM Grand Junction, and Sally Wisely, Colorado BLM State Director.

Thanks for your support!"

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
But I want a stable supply of domestic oil and natural gas production.

Yet, I want pristine trails to ride on in the lower 48.

Can't we just drill in the Alaskan wilderness where no one ever goes?

:oink:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
justsomeguy said:
I just confirmed the info with the locals that know.

18 Road open for oil and gas development? That's the plan.

"Dear Pete

We need your help to protect Fruita and Grand Junction Mountain bike trails.

A pending auction by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), scheduled for May 6, puts trails in jeopardy from oil and gas development. These trails are world-class and are enjoyed by riders from all 50 states and many other nations, as well as the local riding community.

Take action today. (Comments must be received by April 26.)

Your message will support the Colorado Plateau Mountain Bike Trail Association’s (COPMOBA) request to withdraw key parcels from BLM’s proposed May 6, 2006 lease auction.

By clicking on the link above, your message will be sent to Catherine Robertson, Field Manager, BLM Grand Junction, and Sally Wisely, Colorado BLM State Director.

Thanks for your support!"
I'm having trouble finding info on this - do you have links? OTE doesn't mention it, nor does IMBA that I can find........... Danke.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
justsomeguy said:
The hyperlink got nuked when I cut and pasted.

Here it is:

http://go.imba.com/site/R?i=aJOFmp1VlVffq_bsr-CJwQ..

I called Troy to get the "real" scoop and it's just as it states. Developing 18 road...
That link gave me the finger......... :mumble:

I want to see some details on this plan. Is it one of the use plans that was released previously? Or is this a new development?