Quantcast

IMPORTANT! Google Phone Number Search

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
I got this from another forum. Type your phone number in the Google search bar and your name and your address may come up. I thought I was unlisted, to my surprise my name and my home address came up on the telephone search. I tried people I know and their information came up. You can block the listing by filling out the form on the Google site. http://www.google.com

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Carbon Fetish said:
I got this from another forum. Type your phone number in the Google search bar and your name and your address may come up. I thought I was unlisted, to my surprise my name and my home address came up on the telephone search. I tried people I know and their information came up. You can block the listing by filling out the form on the Google site. http://www.google.com
I have a hard time believing this. Maybe it's got to do with the cookies on your PC?

What's your phone number and I'll try it in my google.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
it works. that's how i got my girlfriend's home address so i could send her a surprise x-mas card.

8309977222 will bring up pizza hut in Fredericksburg.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
splat said:
I put in one of my old phone numbers. and it now connects to an artificial Insimination center.
There's a joke in there somewhere... especially considering your name/handle

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
WOW I can actaully find out exactly what my dad does, both my house phone numbers only turn up stuff about him and his work. :rolleyes:

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
douglas said:
where to heck have you guys been?

I used rerevse # searches, oh say 8 YEARS AGO!!!
hoo boy, egg on OUR faces huh? I'm so embarrassed...

and yet, strangely envious of your incredible prowess.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yeah, this is nothing new.

My phone number does not come up and it's NOT unlisted, which tells me whatever source Google is using has not updated their database since at least August of last year.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
back when i first discovered the internet....um, 8yrs ago, the reverse searches weren't too hot. i tried everything i could to get that chicks address, but failed horribly. Andrea Ursik from Emporia, Kansas, where are you?!

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
you know this whole google thing is starting to make me mad.
YES you can type in a number and get the address and even a map to the person's house! but guess what boys and girls? you can also go to your local public library and use print resources to get the exact same information. this google thing is just a new tool for something people have been doing for years.
if someone actually wants to stalk you, they can do it without the internet.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
bigginsis said:
YES you can type in a number and get the address and even a map to the person's house! but guess what boys and girls? you can also go to your local public library and use print resources to get the exact same information. this google thing is just a new tool for something people have been doing for years.
:stupid:

I love it when people overreact about old news......... :D

-S.S.-

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
bigginsis said:
Ummm...I'm not quite sure what you are ranting about, but ok.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Privacy has gotten a lot better over the past few years. I used to be able to search on my SS# login names etc and find documents from schools/companies with all my information listed.

J

JRB

have you seen the badass maps.google.com??? I wonder if it will tell me how to get to your houses???

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
loco said:
have you seen the badass maps.google.com??? I wonder if it will tell me how to get to your houses???
sure just look up phone number, get address then go to mapquest....duh

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
bigginsis said:
dude i sent you those pics voluntarily - you have not been sharing them online have you?!?!
god no,

....just printed them out 12'x18', nice right above my bed.
wish you sent me that web cam footage though.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: