Quantcast

Important MSC changes/announcements

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Well there seems to be some good news and bad news circulating our local Mountain States Cup series so here are the facts:

1) Yes the rumors are true, Eldora DH for one reason or another is CANCELLED.

2) And yes, Monarch too is cancelled and I have heard different rumors as to why on this as well but there will be no DH or XC at Monarch meaning that Keystone will be the series finals as was last year only Cycle Cyndicate will be running it and there WILL be a Mtn. Cross!

Enough with the bad news and onto the good:
3) THIS WEEKEND at Blast the Mass some kick @$$ crowd pleasing throw downs will be had specifically surrounding the Mtn. X. During the Mountain X race, as with last year, there will be a beer garden for spectators over 21 to enjoy libations as not only the Region's best but the World's best kill it on a brand new course. Following the Mountain Cross the fun continues with free tacos and beer in Snowmass Village. BE THERE!

So what it basically comes down to is that if you were even considering missing Snowmass, Telluride or Keystone for any reason... DON'T! And especially if you were going to miss any one of these races for Eldora or Monarch, you might want to reschedule as everyone knows that Cycle Cyndicate throws down the best races in the region/nation for us and you don't want to miss a second of it.

Oh one more thing, in case you forgot, Cycle Cyndicate is promoting this thing in Snowmass later this year called a NORBA NATIONAL... and uh... you might want to be at that too. Just a little reminder.

For any other questions see www.cyclecyndicate.com or email them at Pamela@cyclecyndicate.com. Thanks for supporting racing in our region!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Well I am sad to see the Eldora race go, I was hoping it would help develop some relations between bikes and that mountain for the future...

I will definitely be at the Snowmass Norba race, I will hopefully be carrying around a large chunk of my bank account known as a new digi cam, Lots more pix and less developing! I can't wait. It will be good to see all you guys again!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
flatulant_man said:
...post pics online for me. it would at least make me happy to see some people racing
Negativo, oh rectally gaseous hombre... we're all gonna be too busy racin' and ridin' to take pictures! MUUUAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:eviltongu :evil:

Just kidding, if there's any pictures taken, I'll post 'em at the Cycle Cyndicate website after the race...