Quantcast

Important question

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Was a new federal law recently enacted that says women no longer need to use turn signals? Just wondering.......

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
BeerDemon said:
Was a new federal law recently enacted that says women no longer need to use turn signals? Just wondering.......

I don't know about a federal law, but here in FL the state reguires NO ONE to use their turn signal (unless you count the one flicker some people give as they cut you off). FL law also does not require you to check and see if there is someone next to you before you change lanes. Just move over anytime and slam on your brakes once you are in the lane.

Ohhh, I almost forgot. FL law also requires you to drive a big gas guzzling SUV (or a leased high-end car that you can't afford) and to be on a cell phone at all times that the engine is actually running.

****ing ****tards!!! :redhot:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
BeerDemon said:
only if they're on the cell phone.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Toshi said:
only if they're on the cell phone.
Well cell phones are now bionic appendages on chicks so I guess that's all the time.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
only tourists use turn signals here in this state...

Using your signal plain dumb because that tells everyone you want over and no one is gonna let a sucker do it...

Nope.. the correct proceedure is to just start drifting over into the lane you want... don't show fear nor hesitation and don't make eye contact.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
you might be from massachusetts if...

you believe using your turn signals gives away your plan to the enemy