Quantcast

~~Important Reminder!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
The deadline for entering the Ridemonkey Secret Santa event is coming up!!

See the above sticky for all information!!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Stosh, do you have a list of who you've received emails from thus far? I sent you one, but don't know if you got it or not.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Yeah, if you were to acknowledge people's emails, it would help.
Listen man you dont' have 2 minutes to post pics from MBW but you think I have 2 hrs to reply to everybody's e-mails?

PS. Tigg, I got your e-mail.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
stosh said:
Listen man you dont' have 2 minutes to post pics from MBW but you think I have 2 hrs to reply to everybody's e-mails?

PS. Tigg, I got your e-mail.
Dude my pics from mbw SUCKED. They are all either dark, out of focus, or both. I'll email them to you if you would like, but there is no way I'm gonna post crappy pics just for the sake of posting pics.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Dude my pics from mbw SUCKED. They are all either dark, out of focus, or both. I'll email them to you if you would like, but there is no way I'm gonna post crappy pics just for the sake of posting pics.
liar

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ThePriceSeliger said:
Stosh, did you get my e-mail? I don't want to start people by the masses asking him this question, but I got left out last year and want to make sure I can get in this year.
Dude, you and I had a whole conversation about how you have to send you're home addy with the e-mail VIA e-mail!!!