Quantcast

in a way, we all knew it was inevitable

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well, i don't make it a point to check the massive BMW thread regularly; i was actaully looking at an old thread where knuck posted and decided to see his most recent posts. was there a thread in the lounge on it?

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
what the heck kinda bike is that ..I like the whole chain thing is that the new thing on mountainbikes???????

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
That is kinda neat. What is it for? I'm thinking about a new bike. Wait til I unveil my current sweet ride. Rock your world man.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
it's a brooklyn machine works FQ; basically a street version of their link bikes, designed around 24" wheels. the pulley is for the 'jack shaft' design, supposedly to reduce pedal-induced bob. the cannondale fulcrum DH bike had one, and i think an older canfield design too?

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
narlus said:
it's a brooklyn machine works FQ; basically a street version of their link bikes, designed around 24" wheels. the pulley is for the 'jack shaft' design, supposedly to reduce pedal-induced bob. the cannondale fulcrum DH bike had one, and i think an older canfield design too?
Interesting ..thanks...

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
douglas said:
are those walls pink ?
Douglas, doug, duggy-dug-doug,

Them walls are a MANLY "salmon" color. :clue: Pink is totally different.:rofl:

Think the string from his man-pon was getting caught in one of the many chains he has all over that bike? (Nice looking bike BTW :thumb: )

Dudes, the walls are Salmon not Pink. :cool:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
the FQ has been out for a couple years. though good luck getting one brand new. they are seriously backed up with orders.
proud owner of a racelink and a tmx.

please someone buy that bike and ride it! now!