Quantcast

In an Effort

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
In an Effort to get my red back to green and become a productive member of RM I'm going to start being nicer to people like Loco.

As my first act of kindness I would like to apologize to Loco for high jacking his threads last week.

I'm Sorry Loco, I hope you can forgive me.

I hope everyone has a great Monday…

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sell your hummer and buy a hybrid.

99% of the people on here will be swinging from your nuts if you do that.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MancilG said:
I'm sorry you disapprove, of course it is you right. I hope we can find a common ground someday

I approve of your individuality!

I approve of you going against the gain and buying a H3.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MancilG said:
not trying to suck up at all, after Loco wanted me banned for his threads i figured that it might be time for me to change my tone on here. I would rather be thought of as a contributor and not a thread killer

I HIGHLY disapprove of you likening yourself to the loco.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
MancilG said:
I will try harder

I have neither approved nor disapproved but if you stop trying so hard maybe people won't go near your reputation...a blatant cry for approval is almost always gonna get you disapproval.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
OGRipper said:
I have neither approved nor disapproved but if you stop trying so hard maybe people won't go near your reputation...a blatant cry for approval is almost always gonna get you disapproval.
perhaps that is what he's hoping for... maybe trying to be the most hated person on RM?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I rather want to smite him in the positive direction, since that will bring him back to almost neutral... and, of course, the neutrality will probably be worse than being "special" in either the positive or negative direction ;)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
I rather want to smite him in the positive direction, since that will bring him back to almost neutral... and, of course, the neutrality will probably be worse than being "special" in either the positive or negative direction ;)
Dammit. Don't fall into his web. :)

J

JRB

MancilG said:
My good deeds have paid off, I'm back in the green. I will continue to be Mr. Nice Guy... :)
It's very rewarding, but don't be surprised when you are shunned by some of the Interweb bad boys for doing it. My posse seems to have melted like Kobe Bryant in a hooker's lap.