Quantcast

in case you didn't know...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
whoever makes pumpkin beer (or any beer involving fruit, for that matter) should be ashamed of themselves
Blasphemy!!!!! There are a lot of good pumpkin beers out there. :headbang:

Although, very very few pumpkin beers actually have any pumpkin in them. Almost all of them just use spices that are typically associated with pumpkin pie.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Don't fruit my fucking beer.

The only non beer flavor that should ever be put into beer should come from an old bourbon barrel.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Your credibility in ALL things is now in question. :nope:
Hey now... I said that there are good pumpkin beers out there, I didn't say that ALL pumpkin beers are good. I don't support ALL fruit beers either but some are good.

I guess I'm just from the east coast and don't follow the west coast "beers are only good when you hop the sh1t out it" mentality :P

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
this east coaster says STOUTS. and yes, I do accept various types of coffee products in my beer.

but back on topic, it bugs the crap out of me when i see a holiday display in the month(s) preceding the one the holiday is actually in, especially as most fall near the end of their month, except for easter and the 4th

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Old school gruit beers don't have hops. Hops are the new thing, not the old thing.

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
i will not tolerate a hefeweizen, nor a slice of citrus
i had to stop drinking them cause i was getting these nice sized chunks in a bunch of my hefes, they all tasted off too. damn stores dont do anything about the old beer..

love me some ipas, but ive been on a coffee beer kick lately

edit:
btw, yes i do know that hefes are unfiltered ales. these were big chunks.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Actually, moderate beer consumption is good for your health. One recent finding...
i'd be perfectly happy with beer consumption if the people who consumed it stayed the fvck home.

same for whiskey drinkers/weed smokers.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I would rather know that you expect me to fix your bike mid ride before the ride then have you pay me with beer or weed after the ride to fix your bike during the ride....

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Seems I'm approaching the "whichever is cheapest " phase.

Within reason. I won't buy the "giant", specialized, nor trek of beers. I'll drink them, I just won't buy them...

As for pumpkin beer, never tried one. I kinda like "winter ales" though. Granville island makes one tha almost tastes like cream soda.