Quantcast

In case you missed ACCESS HOLLYWOOD. . .

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
thats awesome how hard she is working to over come this. and shes making great recovery since sept. i know she will do it.

jonny dh

Monkey
Oct 26, 2007
under my feet
She has such a strong will power I see nothing getting in her way of what she wants and thats to have herself back in the saddle again go tara,thats insperation.
I hope the for the best recovery to see her ride again.

pillete

Monkey
Mar 25, 2005
That last part of the video where she is on the ramp, just broke my heart, since I know that it can happen to any of us.
Best wishes to her, and I know that she will walk again. I am 100% sure just by looking at her.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Really makes you value the simple things you do in life (like riding your bike) and the effect such an accident would have on it. I really have to give the girl credit for the drive she has to succeed in such a bad situation.

Good luck Tara!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
That last part of the video where she is on the ramp, just broke my heart, since I know that it can happen to any of us.
Best wishes to her, and I know that she will walk again. I am 100% sure just by looking at her.
You took the words right out of my mouth. All I could think watching this is WOW, How do you keep your spirits up like she is, I know If somehting like that happened to me, I am not sure I could keep gooing watching as my legs got smaller and smaller, knowing well that I would probably truly never walk or ride again.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Glad to see she can move her legs in the water a little. That is really big in her recovery!!!!! That just shows that her nerves are firing and the other nerves around them will flow in time. My old room mate is going through the same thing after a car crash, but he still can't move his legs in the water.

:clapping: to Tara for the hard work!!!!!