Quantcast

In exactly a month I will be in israel...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm jealous man. A friend is over there right now soaking it all in.

Have a great trip, take lots of photos, and don't get blown all up.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BTW, I am having a big party for TheMontashu's departure from the country. The day after he leaves...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Sure. There is only one person who is not invited to TheMontashu's farewell party...

Actually, I hear his parents are going to party the whole summer.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I should point out that TheMontashu is not touring the West Bank or the Gaza Strip, and as a general rule, most countries try to protect their teenaged visitors.

On that note, I would like to hear the locations you are planning on seeing. So I can forward you a video tape of the party...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
Sure. There is only one person who is not invited to TheMontashu's farewell party...

Actually, I hear his parents are going to party the whole summer.
ill still be able to sleep at night knowing I will pwn you at DH

I'm going on an organized trip that has an armed gard so safty is taken care of

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Not to sound like a tool or anything. But why would one want to go to Israel? I can think of 2000 places id rather go than to a desert in the middle east.

And, if your going around with an armed guard... isnt that kinda just advertising that you have money?

I dunno, just sounds bizare to me. Whatever floats ur boat though.

Sep 29, 2004
Israel is stunningly beuatiful. probably would be a tourism hub of the world, considering its ancient and religous history. unfortunately, terrorism made it sort of a forbidden fruit for most of the west, so you really dont hear about israel that much... the jews didnt call it the promised land for nothing

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
mack said:
Not to sound like a tool or anything. But why would one want to go to Israel? I can think of 2000 places id rather go than to a desert in the middle east.

And, if your going around with an armed guard... isnt that kinda just advertising that you have money?

I dunno, just sounds bizare to me. Whatever floats ur boat though.
1. TheMontashu is Jewish. His temple organized this trip.

2. Israel is the birthplace of the major religions of the world, with many significant mounuments. And many Jews live for a pilgrimage to Israel.

3. Traveling Americans? Rich? Do other countries think Americans are rich when they travel abroad?

4. Hot Sabra Chicks: http://www.israel-celebrity-source.com/ Oy Vey!!!

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
1. TheMontashu is Jewish. His temple organized this trip.

2. Israel is the birthplace of the major religions of the world, with many significant mounuments. And many Jews live for a pilgrimage to Israel.

3. Traveling Americans? Rich? Do other countries think Americans are rich when they travel abroad?

4. Hot Sabra Chicks: http://www.israel-celebrity-source.com/ Oy Vey!!!
If there were no hot jewish chicks why the hell would i still be going to temple

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Andyman_1970 said:
sanjuro said:
To save your soul?
That's not how that works in Judaism............
Really? Will TheMontashu receive forgiveness the next time he goes to Confessional? Or should he seek teshuvah?

BTW, I mess with TheMontashu all the time, but when I make Jew jokes, it is usually about Yahweh, seder, or a more arcane aspect of Judaism. Although I will make a cheap crack once in a while.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
sanjuro said:
Really? Will TheMontashu receive forgiveness the next time he goes to Confessional? Or should he seek teshuvah?.
T'shuvah is what repairs the world....................... :thumb: Which of course would be followed by a mikvah.

sanjuro said:
BTW, I mess with TheMontashu all the time, but when I make Jew jokes, it is usually about Yahweh, seder, or a more arcane aspect of Judaism. Although I will make a cheap crack once in a while.
I didn't realize you were messing with him so please pardon my spiritual Bruce Lee stance............LOL

D

d-sop

dood me2. israel is sick. are you going with nfty? like the confirmation trip?

edit: sanjuro: holy f***

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
d-sop said:
dood me2. israel is sick. are you going with nfty? like the confirmation trip?

edit: sanjuro: holy f***
I have alot of friends going on the NFTY trip, but I am going on the bay aria trip with my confermation class

o and i know sanjuro he is joking around

D

d-sop

TheMontashu said:
I have alot of friends going on the NFTY trip, but I am going on the bay aria trip with my confermation class

o and i know sanjuro he is joking around
WAT? where do u live? i go to beth am in los altos hillsssss waaaaaaaaaaaat

wait there are 2 trips? i thought it was the same thing.......

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
d-sop said:
WAT? where do u live? i go to beth am in los altos hillsssss waaaaaaaaaaaat

wait there are 2 trips? i thought it was the same thing.......
I live in pleasant hill and as far as i know there is only one trip going from the bay aria