Quantcast

In honor of the ICE raids, pray for our Nazi, manimal

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Maybe he feels bad at some point. I doubt it.

All cops are bastards. May God have mercy on your soul. Me, I'll remember.
Oh hai buddy!

You know that fucker is sitting there wacking off to the power of freedom after every notice served. Kissing the crucifix tattoo on his bicep, knowing he's doing god's work™ protecting the chosen people of america. And if anyone asks, he'll describe the squalor he's "seen™" as proof that his purpose is just.

Last edited:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I'm dabbling. I have twitter to scream about hockey, but I missed a lot of you guys. I'm also 90% a roadie now, but that has more to do with other hobbies than anything else.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh hai buddy!

You know that fucker is sitting there wacking off to the power of freedom after ever notice served. Kissing the crucifix tattoo on his bicep, knowing he's doing god's work™ protecting the chosen people of america. And if anyone asks, he'll describe the squalor he's "seen™" as proof that his purpose is just.
:rofl:

the last time he made an appearance here, he made some reference about how we should be thanking him for keeping mexican skunk weed out of the US :rofl:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
When you learn about the Holocaust as a kid, it's pretty common to wonder, I think, what you would have done at the time. Or what your father or grandfather would have done.

Lil Manimal doesn't have to wonder that. Daddy would have been gleefully unloading trains in Poland.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
When you learn about the Holocaust as a kid, it's pretty common to wonder, I think, what you would have done at the time. Or what your father or grandfather would have done.
My great-grandparents on my mom's side were Polish. Maybe it was the "blitzkrieg factor", but I've always wondered, they stayed in Poland through Nazi occupation, and didn't split until it became Soviet territory. I genuinely wish I knew more about why that was.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
My great-grandparents on my mom's side were Polish. Maybe it was the "blitzkrieg factor", but I've always wondered, they stayed in Poland through Nazi occupation, and didn't split until it became Soviet territory. I genuinely wish I knew more about why that was.
Have you read this book? Sheds some light on that. Hell on earth, over and over.

Attachments

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"The funny part is that Neal didn’t know how to talk or speak in Spanish very well," she said. "He was just practicing, learning. And I didn’t speak English before. So, it was a kind of awkward communication, but we match. You know, we could talk. We can align our feelings and everything. And I don’t know, everything started very quickly."

I'm trying to be bummed for her but she's making it difficult.

"The funny part is that Neal didn’t know how to talk or speak in Spanish very well," she said. "He was just practicing, learning. And I didn’t speak English before. So, it was a kind of awkward communication, but we match. You know, we could talk. We can align our feelings and everything. And I don’t know, everything started very quickly."

I'm trying to be bummed for her but she's making it difficult.
Making it difficult how, by being human?