Quantcast

In honor of the ICE raids, pray for our Nazi, manimal

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"Heh. You think he can" is not in reference to the childs literacy? How is this not taking out after a child?
Oh for fucks sake, hop of the verklempt train and try not to faint at the horror. Children are a product of their upbringing. That's how. Sorry that needs to be spelled out for you. Besides, you've got a real short memory if you don't remember manimal's deep thought musings on minorities, especially when he got his border job. Not to mention all his proud papa pictures of his 8 year old holding his AR collection. I feel for the poor kid if anything.

Silver's obviously in hyperbole land but he and I both live in communities located in a state with plenty of scared Mexican's right now. It may not be to you, but the shit ICE is doing right now is pretty real for some people. And in my opinion is by far the worst real life on the ground horror that's come out of this administration.

Seriously, you and syadasti should get together for a support hug. Cuz is ain't the kid we're talking about. It certainly isn't the kid's long history of posts that made silver start the thread. There's a very good reason Silver makes the parallel. And I remember it.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Oh for fucks sake, hop of the verklempt train and try not to faint at the horror. Children are a product of their upbringing. That's how. Sorry that needs to be spelled out for you. Besides, you've got a real short memory if you don't remember manimal's deep thought musings on minorities, especially when he got his border job. Not to mention all his proud papa pictures of his 8 year old holding his AR collection. I feel for the poor kid if anything.

Silver's obviously in hyperbole land but he and I both live in communities located in a state with plenty of scared Mexican's right now. It may not be to you, but the shit ICE is doing right now is pretty real for some people. And in my opinion is by far the worst real life on the ground horror that's come out of this administration.

Seriously, you and syadasti should get together for a support hug. Cuz is ain't the kid we're talking about. It certainly isn't the kid's long history of posts that made silver start the thread. There's a very good reason Silver makes the parallel. And I remember it.
So the fact that some peoples kids are being unjustly persecuted by a gubmint agency makes it okay for you to mock another kid? Simply because of what his father does for a living? No matter what you say, the truth is that you did. As 'squeeb implored, just leave kids out of things.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So the fact that some peoples kids are being unjustly persecuted by a gubmint agency makes it okay for you to mock another kid? Simply because of what his father does for a living? No matter what you say, the truth is that you did. As 'squeeb implored, just leave kids out of things.

I'm only going to explain this one more time. Neither silver or I know a damn thing about manimal's kid, while knowing a decent bit about manimal. Kinda loses some efficacy trying to bag on someone you don't know anything about when trying to address a bigger picture. He's old enough to be running around with antifa now (fingers crossed).

In silver's colorful vignette, it's not manimal's kid that stretched the lampshade, get it? Contain your horror. It's misguided. The kid is not the subject of the demonstration. I don't know why you can't grasp this.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Then why did YOU question whether or not the kid can read?
This may come as news but.......humans do not spontaneously learn to read independently and without guidance, in this case parental. And there was a time when manimal seemed more concerned with having his older kid pose with his rifles than discussing much more about his upbringing outside of bikes.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
This may come as news but.......humans do not spontaneously learn to read independently and without guidance, in this case parental. And there was a time when manimal seemed more concerned with having his older kid pose with his rifles than discussing much more about his upbringing outside of bikes.
Thus justifying your impugning of the childs intelligence, when you have no actual knowledge of the same?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Okay, I told you two posts ago that was the last time I'm explaining it.

You just go ahead and run yourself in little circles with outrage because something flies over your head while you beat it against a wall. You are literally incapable of picking up nuance.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
...not to mention the parenting abilities of a man you know little of outside of his postings on a chat board?
i agree that other peoples kids are off limits (i say that as a parent myself) but to woo's point, racism, like reading, isn't instinctual. it's taught. the fact that manimal relocated two time zones away for the express purpose of keeping the evil brown people out of his idea of white america says a lot about the guy.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You are literally incapable of picking up nuance.
Nuance, really ? No matter how you try to spin it, taking jabs at kids is lame. Period.

I must have missed the Manimal posts where he comes off as a racist douche. Probably before I started hanging out in the PaWN. If anyone wants to link a couple I'd gladly read them.

As far as Manimal in person, I didn't see that side. Dude was actually very helpful to me at one point.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nuance, really ? No matter how you try to spin it, taking jabs at kids is lame. Period.
Yeah really.
Last time: Jabbing the upbringing, not the kid who I know nothing about. Give it at least 10 seconds of thought. You know, for fun! But repeating over and over again that it's a jab at the kid doesn't make it so.

I got along with manimal well at one point too when it came to bikes. Then he started down this ride upon a high horse of no one knowing the real thought process of 'the blacks™' and 'the Mexicans' once he got into law enforcement. He honestly seemed to believe that every crime he saw committed by a minority was an inherent cultural thing, not in any way a product of circumstance, even in the slightest. I grew up around too much white trash to think anything other than folks is folks. Not sure he ever saw the parallels.

But that kind of speaks to silver's point, in 'this is how it happens'. No one's born a Nazi, or a prick working for ICE that wants to literally wait for kids outside of school to throw them or their parents in jail. But going down certain roads and trains of thought can certainly help in categorizing and dehumanizing gigantic portions of society. If I'm the only one who gets silver's point then so be it. But I do.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yeah really.
Last time: Jabbing the upbringing, not the kid who I know nothing about. Give it at least 10 seconds of thought. You know, for fun! But repeating over and over again that it's a jab at the kid doesn't make it so.
It is unnecessary to involve kids to make a point about a RM member. There are other moar "nuanced" ways. You are wrong, deal with it.

I got along with manimal well at one point too when it came to bikes. Then he started down this ride upon a high horse of no one knowing the real thought process of 'the blacks™' and 'the Mexicans' once he got into law enforcement. He honestly seemed to believe that every crime he saw committed by a minority was an inherent cultural thing, not in any way a product of circumstance, even in the slightest. I grew up around too much white trash to think anything other than folks is folks. Not sure he ever saw the parallels.

But that kind of speaks to silver's point, in 'this is how it happens'. No one's born a Nazi, or a prick working for ICE that wants to literally wait for kids outside of school to throw them or their parents in jail. But going down certain roads and trains of thought can certainly help in categorizing and dehumanizing gigantic portions of society. If I'm the only one who gets silver's point then so be it. But I do.
Okay, didn't know that about Manimal's views on minority culture.

We all get Silver's point. It's just inappropriate to use kids to make that point.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As far as Manimal in person, I didn't see that side. Dude was actually very helpful to me at one point.
Whenever given the opportunity he would complain that he was being victimized and oppressed for being a straight hetero Christian male. Perhaps he had genuine and innocent white pride, straight pride and Christian pride, but the odds are about the same as someone wearing a swastika t-shirt only because they are really into the graphical design.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Okay, didn't know that about Manimal's views on minority culture.
He was the sort of guy who would have quite proudly worn his "deplorable" t-shirt to a book burning Trump rally.

We all get Silver's point. It's just inappropriate to use kids to make that point.
:stupid:

the fact that manimal relocated two time zones away for the express purpose of keeping the evil brown people out of his idea of white america says a lot about the guy.
So he moved to Arizona. :think:

The best part about this, is that in all likelihood, The kid met all kinds of brown kids in school, made friends, and maybe even got his first prom handie from a sweet, shy little brown gal, fresh from Guatemala.

JohnE and Angrymetalsmith are correct. Please let us not visit the sins of the father upon the child. We don't know this kids life. As a cracker white kid who grew up in a community where I was very much the minority, it never even occurred to me that that might be "odd" until long after.

I made plenty of mexican friends, some of much less legal status than others, I'm quite sure. They were kids, just like me. I dated a couple of them. I married one. I think it's much more likely that little manimal has gone this route, than he's holed up in dads basement gun fetishizing and alone with his nazi regalia. Woo, I understand the point you're making but I'm pretty sure we all read this joke the same way.
Heh. You think he can?
Surely you can understand how someone would take this as a shot at the kid vs the dad? Would I have made this joke? No. But I also don't think its worth having a fight over in a thread dedicated to the very real issue of what's happening within the migrant community.

Look, I think it is in every way appropriate to continue to poke holes, prod, and deconstruct any thing Manimal ever said here, regardless of his continued participation. I'm sure he loves his family and his kids just the same as everyone of us, but his world view, at least as of the last time he bothered to post here, was undeniably nationalist, authoritarian, and racist. He absolutely was, "Deplorable" and I'm just as sure he would adopt that moniker proudly, as soon as he understood what it meant. Both Silver and Kidwoo are correct in this and it does not bother me in the least that we continue to attack him/his ideas. People with his belief system must be confronted when they step out into the light of day, it is imperative that these ideas not be allowed to go to seed, and if they leave any behind they need to be removed at the roots, salted, and burned.

We can have a debate about INS, ICE, Border Patrol, etc, the place they may or may not have in our society, what the depth and width of those missions might look like (shallow and very narrow), but can we please, please, have these discussions without debasing ourselves or falling into the trap of arguing with people who we agree with? I said this when I lost my cool with Syadasti, We have to stop fighting amongst ourselves, and get back to the issues at hand, or we are truly lost.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The best part about this, is that in all likelihood, The kid met all kinds of brown kids in school, made friends, and maybe even got his first prom handie from a sweet, shy little brown gal, fresh from Guatemala..
Like I said, I'm holding out hope for virulent antifa participation. *pleasepleaseplease*

Surely you can understand how someone would take this as a shot at the kid vs the dad? .
Enough that I would try to explain it. Obviously.

But only 4 times. Not a thousand. Especially when the hurty feelings come from neither the subject, nor their kin who aren't even reading this. Vicarious, victimless outrage is just silly. Especially when the larger point is missed.

Agree with the rest of your post. I don't have a lot of tolerance for the persecuted white man who must remove the 'other' to succeed BS. And there was a very active member here clearly headed down that road and unfortunately, in a position of authority to act on it. The kind of thing that in 5 years from now a bunch of stunned people sitting around going 'how did that happen' is hollow when you can see it with your own eyes with someone you 'know', even casually. It's bullshit when it's someone stranger in the news and it's bullshit with someone you know.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So he moved to Arizona. :think:
Because he got the border patrol job

The best part about this, is that in all likelihood, The kid met all kinds of brown kids in school, made friends, and maybe even got his first prom handie from a sweet, shy little brown gal, fresh from Guatemala.
Equally as likely that he's since relocated onto a bundy-esque militia compound

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Because he got the border patrol job
I understand that. It's just that if the point was to "Make America White Again" he went to a place where the number of perfectly legal brown people still out numbers whitey.

Equally as likely that he's since relocated onto a bundy-esque militia compound
All while maintaining his job at BP, and bitching about intrusive big government, most likely.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
All while maintaining his job at BP, and bitching about intrusive big government, most likely.
This was a constant source of amusement/amazement to me before I retired. The number of RW "Gubbmint is too dang big" types IN GOVERNMENT SERVICE of some sort or another. It made for many interesting conversations around the smoke pit...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Whenever given the opportunity he would complain that he was being victimized and oppressed for being a straight hetero Christian male.
i believe he was 1/32nd native american.....the rare ginger native american.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think he just said that so he could pull the 'I can't be racist, OG american etc...'

I'm sure we all have ancestors that creeped out on native women unfortunately.
Boy I have heard a ton of people say that they have some kind of native ancestry. Generally speaking if you push them for information you end up with an explanation with no details. Shit, my grandfather had such a claim. Genetic testing says hell no.

There probably are a lot of white lookin' folk rolling around this country with native roots, but I think it became popular at some point in time to claim such. Not because of pride of heritage, but for ideas of birthrights. And with out a doubt those who feel they have such a birthrights will make the claim with no heritage.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Boy I have heard a ton of people say that they have some kind of native ancestry. Generally speaking if you push them for information you end up with an explanation with no details. Shit, my grandfather had such a claim. Genetic testing says hell no.

There probably are a lot of white lookin' folk rolling around this country with native roots, but I think it became popular at some point in time to claim such. Not because of pride of heritage, but for ideas of birthrights. And with out a doubt those who feel they have such a birthrights will make the claim with no heritage.
I can trace directly back to the Mayflower. I one had someone claim they were 6th generation to me and that I was a commie who should get out. I pulled the Mayflower card and suggested maybe they should get out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I can trace directly back to the Mayflower. I one had someone claim they were 6th generation to me and that I was a commie who should get out. I pulled the Mayflower card and suggested maybe they should get out.

I supposedly come from this dude who was on boatload of immigrants #3.

https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Wallen-2

Just another religious extremist who came to kill and take jobs from real Americans.

Distant genealogy is kind of a pointless exercise IMO, as going back that far you have about 65,000 different grandparents of various greatness.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I came from a dude and a chick made out of that dude's rib somehow. I'm inbred as fuck so forget any chance of me being able to count backwards or some shit. That's for elitists.

They didn't wear pants either. Some things never change.