Quantcast

In honor of the ICE raids, pray for our Nazi, manimal

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Literally the most violent domestic terrorists as known to the FBI over the last 8 years, now made official........

If it wasn't clear before, it should be now. Border patrol/law enforcement is the most effective conduit from internet racist to jack booted thug in existence.
i'd commend them for finally doing some of the ole bootstrapping, but they still managed to figure out how to do it wrong.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just another reason that this Administration will fight tooth and nail to stay in office. Not only to avoid prosecution of crimes committed before office, but also from the crimes committed in office, and I would think with a lot more people complicit and with a vested interest in maintaining the current state.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
So they take kids away from their parents then can't find them.
And the Q-crazies say the Dems are the pedo's. Ya, ok.

I have memories of one case where a child was was removed then ended up adopted out. Can't find it atm, so not sure if real or hallucination.

Ring any bells for anybody else?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Wow...I take a random stroll down memory lane to find an old photo of my son and find this thread...of course I had to try a bunch of times to remember my password and log in...you know, to defend my honor or something. Apparently, I'm just a nazi and everyone has always thought that about me despite the numerous threads I searched just now that prove otherwise. ...and taking low shots at LilManimal? Jeez man, the kid is probably the most compassionate defender of the weak that I've ever met. He loved being a big brother to all of our foster placements over the years and is an awesome influence on his two new brothers that we adopted last year. But yeah, I get it.. you have a narrative to fill. I'm apparently an ICE agent and, therefore, a nazi. Of course, I'm not actually with ICE but you wouldn't know the difference anyway or the mission of either agency so why bother explaining it. Why bother bringing up the fact that we (Border Patrol) perform more austere rescues than any other first responder agency in the country and we are the premiere agency tasked with dismantling the rampant cartel-run human smuggling operations.

https://www.kold.com/2020/06/30/border-patrol-rescues-surpasses-fy-totals/

You can argue from your air conditioned couch for a better way to secure our citizenry from unknown outsider threats all day long but, until the lawmakers come up with a better plan, those of us down here in the dirt are tasked with trying to apprehend those who come into our house unannounced.
I'm not going to justify my choice of profession, I make no apologies for what I do because I know that what we ACTUALLY do down here in cartel land is an important and necessary mission.
Listen, your "ICE agents are nazi's" propaganda and rhetoric aren't exactly cutting edge anymore...it really doesn't bother me or my partners and it sure as fuck doesn't change anything down here. It might have bothered me when I was a rookie in my mid 20's on here telling funny stories about the things I saw and trying to bridge the gap between LE and the community but now, after 17 years, I'm in my 40's and all out of fucks to give about what some insignificant keyboard warrior's impotent rage is fuming over at the moment, especially from someone who wouldn't have the nuts to say it to my "fat ass" face. But, I am glad that Silver still thinks about me because I had to search some of our former spats to remember who he is.

As for Lil manimal...well, he's married and in the Army now, currently learning a new language for his specialty (who knew that he could read, let alone qualify for a language specialty, I blame his socially awkward homeschooling). This is him seeing his little brothers for the first time after being gone for several months at basic. Fucking nazi's and their nazi kids...

Attach32317_20191221_150113.jpg
Attach32319_20191221_150116.jpg

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
this country is just fucking broken

The committee report paints a picture of an organization rife with a violently abusive mentality toward the public, a sense of total impunity to revel in that abuse, and virtually zero accountability. The agency’s Discipline Review Board found 60 cases of misconduct and ultimately recommended removal in 24 cases, but only two agents ultimately lost their jobs. Many others had their lesser recommended disciplinary actions reduced even further.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

You suppose Iowa will start the raids on Devin Nunes' dairy farm first? :rofl:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout