Quantcast

In light of all the star wars hype...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
that was pretty funny...a lot of this stuff is lost on me cuz I've only seen the very first one...or whatever the hell it was, the 5th or whatever that came out like 28 years ago or so...the original.
I really only dug it because of Napoleon. I have seen them all, but don't know many names and what not.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
<whhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooosh>

-S.S.-

Oh were you talking about loco-gringo??? sorry...between this thread and the urinal thread I'm dying laughing at my desk...right at the same time some guy said something about pens disappearing that would normally warrant a courtesy laugh...then he starts laughing hysterically over his pen comment thinking it must've been funny if I were over here in the corner laughing my ass off...funny how these things work out...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Oh were you talking about loco-gringo??? sorry...between this thread and the urinal thread I'm dying laughing at my desk...right at the same time some guy said something about pens disappearing that would normally warrant a courtesy laugh...then he starts laughing hysterically over his pen comment thinking it must've been funny if I were over here in the corner laughing my ass off...funny how these things work out...
Score one for the receptionist! :thumb:

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
Oh all right.

The "I Listen to People Bitch All Day About Their Sidewalks" person. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

Oh you meant me? Ok...yeah that's what I do...they also bitch about trees, too...my 'official' title is...Senior Personnel Rep...kinda like an hr thing, but there isn't enough for a personnel rep AND an Admin/secretary/whatever, so I become the 'answer point' as well...

I do get to see and hear all the dirt on all these guys...who pisses dirty...who got caught sleepin in the truck...who tried to fake a piss test with someone elses piss...it CAN get veeerrrrry interesting...

So were you making fun of me or givin me props! :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Huh...with all that back and forth back and forth I don't even remember what you were givin me props for...
For liking bmxican lesbians. :think:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's a Seinfeldism if you don't know the origin.

-S.S.-
Wait - the hippie knows about Seinfeld???

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Yeah...what's up with THAT! :think: shoot your tv skaredshthead!

(this is where he will talk about how brilliant Seinfeld is and it's ok to watch that)
That is the most wishy washy hippie alive. :mumble: