Quantcast

In MD for the summer, need some help

Stretch

Chimp
Jan 22, 2005
Hey,
I am from Boulder Colorado and I am going to be in Bethesda MD for the summer for an internship. I was really looking forward to doing a lot of biking this summer here in CO, praticularly DH and freeride stuff, however this opportunity came up. I have been reading a lot of the threads, and it sounds like Watershed would be the place to ride. I would really appreciate it if any of you could fill me in with: where is watershed, and how close is it to Bethesda, are there any other good DH rides in the area, are there many DH races in the summer near by, what the riding is like there....is a DH bike be too big, should I bring my dirt jumper??? Any advice would be great

Thanks

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
i would say bring both ur dirt jumper and ur DH bike. the water shed is pritty nice. look for posts about snowshoe and racers edge, racers edge holds all the races and stuff

Stretch

Chimp
Jan 22, 2005
bballboy388 said:
i would say bring both ur dirt jumper and ur DH bike. the water shed is pritty nice. look for posts about snowshoe and racers edge, racers edge holds all the races and stuff
Thanks a lot...I just checked out the Snowshoe Site, looks awsome. Do you know about how far away it is from Bethesda?

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Stretch said:
Thanks a lot...I just checked out the Snowshoe Site, looks awsome. Do you know about how far away it is from Bethesda?
Both Snowshoe and Mtn. Creek/Diablo are 4 hours from the DC metro area.