Quantcast

In Orange County NY for the week.....

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
See if you can do something twisted enough at orange county choppers to get on reality tv. While wearing a ride monkey shirt.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
1. go to the stock car races.
2. go to Rock Fantasy in Middletown and play on the vintage pinball machines. Call owner Steve Keeler by the nickname "Lumpneck" and see how he reacts.
3. Buy onions in Pine Island
4. go to Classy Leather good warehouse and reminisce about shows happening there under the moniker "the Grunge Club".
5. Shoot guns at Camp Orange
6. Visit a 7-11
7. go back to stock car track
8. ....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
1. go to the stock car races. Scary!!!
2. go to Rock Fantasy in Middletown and play on the vintage pinball machines. Call owner Steve Keeler by the nickname "Lumpneck" and see how he reacts. It still exists, I go there on occasion
3. Buy onions in Pine Island Always do, every Friday
4. go to Classy Leather good warehouse and reminisce about shows happening there under the moniker "the Grunge Club". You lost me on this one, I'm scouring my brain to figure out what you're talking about.
5. Shoot guns at Camp Orange I went to a local meeting regarding camp orange a few months ago, it's a cluster fawk, the only allowed activity there is a one trail hike, everything else is prohibited, horseback riding, biking, fishing etc.... however it all still goes on and they've actually built a number of great mtn bike trails in there
6. Visit a 7-11 All gone, not a single one left
7. go back to stock car track See response #1
8. ....

fadafeafew

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wow, they used to get people to come from NYC.... no e-mail, no website...awesome image thanks man!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Go to where the Middletown BMX track used to be - stare at the field.
Go onto Route 211 and look for the origins of Jumpin' Jimmy Weinert:

Last edited: