Quantcast

In search for SB Monkey for shuttles 2/18 -2/20/06

scooderdude

Chimp
Feb 11, 2002
Bay Area
LukeDuke and I (plus 6 Bay Area monkeys) are heading to SB for the long weekend, arriving on Friday in time for a few tequila shots on State Street. We usually have Zark join us as our guide, but word is he's heading down south to hang with Orven.

So.... we need a local who's interested in catching some shuttle runs to go with us, and help us find our cars after we emerge from the trails. Zark knows all the routes and access points (duh!), and we failed to take notes the last few times we rode with him there. :-) I think we might get lost.

Please call me at 925/216-0425 or LukeDuke at 480/580-8044 if you're interested in helping us find our way.

Thanks!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Looks like rain this weekend too. 70% chance Saturday. Sorry to rain on your parade ;) If you must ride and its still wet, Tunnel is your best bet (mostly rock) Stay the hell off Knapps if its wet, it'll be peanut butter and no fun.

scooderdude

Chimp
Feb 11, 2002
Bay Area
Zark said:
Looks like rain this weekend too. 70% chance Saturday. Sorry to rain on your parade ;) If you must ride and its still wet, Tunnel is your best bet (mostly rock) Stay the hell off Knapps if its wet, it'll be peanut butter and no fun.

Zark - LukeDuke just bailed, and he and I are the only ones who have ridden in SB in the past - me twice, and he 4 or 5 times. I'm certain I can't find my way to the trails, or to a place to park the cars at the bottom, or find the cars at the bottom. Not sure what to do now.....

Damn.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
scooderdude said:
Zark - LukeDuke just bailed, and he and I are the only ones who have ridden in SB in the past - me twice, and he 4 or 5 times. I'm certain I can't find my way to the trails, or to a place to park the cars at the bottom, or find the cars at the bottom. Not sure what to do now.....

Damn.
Head over to Zarks place and drink beers and watch bike videos. Touch his new bike in places it shouldn't be touched. :p

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
hey, id love to ride this weekend, ive got a huge truck and can fit a bunch of bikes n riders, maybe we could take turns shuttleing, anyways, my # is 805 966 3095, call or pm me, later, oh my names morgan