Quantcast

In search of Wesley Barrington aka weslaba

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
He's in New England somewhere. I connected him to Sprungshoulders - a super cool and honest Monkey who was selling a Minuteman frame and parts.

Well Sprungshoulders sold him the frame and then some disc brakes to go with the frame with a promise from this guy that he'd pay him for the brakes in time. Well it has been a long time now and Sprungshoulders still hasn't been paid.

I feel bad because I was the one who hooked the two Monkeys up to make this sale happen. Never thought that the buyer would slack off and not pay though.

So I'm kinda pissed and it makes me look kind of bad. And Sprungshoulders is a super cool Monkey and I know he could use the money for those brakes.

So I'm trying to get someone to get in touch with weslaba so he can make good on his promise to pay for the brakes.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Don't blame yourself man. It is a crap situation though. Even for monkeys, if I'm selling something I'm gonna have the money in hand before I ship.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Well Sprungshoulders is a super cool and generous guy and I think he was doing this guy a favor of sorts, so it sucks even more that the dude hasn't paid him, since he was already getting a grace period.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
That sucks even more that he was helping the dude out and the dude screwed up.

J

JRB

I felt like crap because I couldn't send a tracking number for my Dean, when I sold it to Liberace. I sure hope he ends up being happy. I can't imagine screwing someone.

*if not, I blame Mark. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I figured I would lend a hand so I googled him.

I think I may have actually seen him before.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I felt like crap because I couldn't send a tracking number for my Dean, when I sold it to Liberace. I sure hope he ends up being happy. I can't imagine screwing someone.

*if not, I blame Mark. :D
I bet you don't feel bad that you haven't sent my squirter out.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I bet you don't feel bad that you haven't sent my squirter out.
I do. It is going in the mail today. The whole vacation thing screwed me up. :eviltongu

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
His AOL IM screen name is listed under his profile on Bustedspoke. You should be able to contact him that way, no? Linky

Also, 10 seconds on Yahoo showed he's from Duxbury, MA. I'm sure you could 411 his phone number.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Inclag said:
His AOL IM screen name is listed under his profile on Bustedspoke. You should be able to contact him that way, no? Linky

Also, 10 seconds on Yahoo showed he's from Duxbury, MA. I'm sure you could 411 his phone number.
God I love the internet.

weslaba

Chimp
Feb 25, 2005
its me..... I've already replied to the other two of these threads, so i'll keep it breif. I don't scam. Procrastinate. Real sorry for the trouble. Learned my lesson.

And its nice to know that my location can be found so easily. Makes me feel absolutely 100% safe. :)