Quantcast

In The movie Dodgeball....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I just caught the end of Dodgeball on HBO, and it appears that one of the teams is wearing customized 661 Pressure Suits...... Has anyone else notieced that?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
BigMike said:
I just caught the end of Dodgeball on HBO, and it appears that one of the teams is wearing customized 661 Pressure Suits...... Has anyone else notieced that?
I noticed that. The Purple Cobras, Ben Stiller's team. I was watching it and was thinking to myself "my friend has that..."

Turd Ferguson

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Burbank
Did you like the movie? I found it to suck greatly. I love the actors, but I think the director might be the culprit. Envy seems to have the same problem.

"Old School" and "Starsky and Hutch" were winners. They had a good director(Todd Phillips).

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
As I said I only caught the second half of the movie, and..... no, I really didnt think it was that great. I mean, it had some entertainment factor and helped me waste time on a lazy Sunday, but I didnt think it was that great a movie.

And Mattoid, that ould be cool to get a special edition purple cobra set :)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
In the movie 'Stealth' they wear modified Giro Fuse snowboard helmets in their planes.

And 'Purple Cobra' - Bwahahaha. Hey baby, wanna see my Purple Cobra? :D

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Changleen said:
In the movie 'Stealth' they wear modified Giro Fuse snowboard helmets in their planes.

And 'Purple Cobra' - Bwahahaha. Hey baby, wanna see my Purple Cobra? :D
give it some air man!

Jeff 151

Monkey
Sep 25, 2004
DeezBay, Cali
Don't put Dodgeball in the same category as Envy, it was way funnier than that. Then again I thought Zoolander was funny. Turns out that's only true the first time you watch it.