Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Have their balls set on fire

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Sadistic stuff, those guys are clearly evil. I hope they go to jail for a very long time. Also, the kids parents should sue the church.

That isn't what Christianity is about.

Grrr.:angry:

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
That is insane. Why would you think to beat someone first of all then second beat them at a bible study. STUPID. Set their balls on fire but let them live. Just make them go back monthly for the burnings. Eye for an eye....ball for a....ok it doesnt work :angry: :angry: :eek: :eek: ;)

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Two grown men beating a defenseless 11 year old kid unconscious?? Kill them.

One more reason not to study the bible. BEATINGS FROM PASTORS.
I do hope you're kidding about a reason not to study the Bible. (Not that you have to, of course.) Sunday school beatings are NOT a regular part of church.

Although I'd pretty much agree with the 'kill' part. After all, the kid just about got killed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by fourgivn1

I do hope you're kidding about a reason not to study the Bible. (Not that you have to, of course.) Sunday school beatings are NOT a regular part of church.

Although I'd pretty much agree with the 'kill' part. After all, the kid just about got killed.
Of course I'm kidding. I usually am.

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Another couple of idiots using religion as an exuse for a ridiculous act. Ever see Dogma? There's a line in there from Chris Rock, playing an Apostle, saying that Jesus was really pissed at all these people doing things "in his name". He was saying that belief was stupid...people do the dumbest things for something they believe in.
Case in point.

No, I'm not a devout, practicing Catholic (as I was raised)...but I am a Christian...and I despise the way people like this are destroying the reputation of something that was meant to be beautiful.

On the other hand, I don't think they should go to the chamber...that I save for Leslie Van Houten! :rolleyes:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
In my opinion, they should be treated like any other "lay" person that did the same thing. What the correct punishment is, I don't know.
I think that courts should not factor in any person's religous status (priest, minister... ) That will work TWO ways though.
They should not get anyhting WORSE than anyone else, and conversly, they should not be treated any BETTER than anyone else.
We are all HUMANS and should act accordingly.

Z

Zonic Man

Originally posted by -BB-
In my opinion, they should be treated like any other "lay" person that did the same thing. What the correct punishment is, I don't know.
I think that courts should not factor in any person's religous status (priest, minister... ) That will work TWO ways though.
They should not get anyhting WORSE than anyone else, and conversly, they should not be treated any BETTER than anyone else.
We are all HUMANS and should act accordingly.
I agree, to an extent, but I think that the terms of sentencing should be regulated by mitigating/aggravating factors....and I think them being pastors and having a trust-type relationship with the kid and using their influence to perpetrate the beating is DEFINATELY aggravating.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Zonic Man

I agree, to an extent, but I think that the terms of sentencing should be regulated by mitigating/aggravating factors....and I think them being pastors and having a trust-type relationship with the kid and using their influence to perpetrate the beating is DEFINATELY aggravating.
Agian, the problem would be that they may get LESS of a sentense because of thier religous affiliation.
If the Judge happens to be of the same denomination, that could very well happen.
I'm fairly sure that the church would consider it a "sin".
Whatever that is.

Originally posted by -BB-

Agian, the problem would be that they may get LESS of a sentense because of thier religous affiliation.
If the Judge happens to be of the same denomination, that could very well happen.
I'm fairly sure that the church would consider it a "sin".
Whatever that is.
I hope not. I'm 'religious' and I hope they get MORE of a sentence. Sin is sin, whether you're a 'lay person' or clergy or whatever the @#$@#$.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
How do I vote for:
strip them naked, cover them with honey and birdseed, and tie them down in a field for a week or two so that the insects and birds can pick at them...

-or-

suspend them with thousands of fishhooks from the ceiling of a piñata shop and invite children and adults to step up for their hour at bat.

I didn't see those options on the poll. :confused:

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Originally posted by Yossarian
I say burn their balls while they are waiting for the gas chamber.
That's exactly what I was going to say - I wanted to vote for both.

G

Gutty

Do unto others...........

tie them down and beet them with that very same stick then send them off to jail for life. They'll have the good book to keep them company and plenty of time to pray for forgivness.

This has sickened me:dead:

dg806

Chimp
Apr 26, 2002
Charlotte, NC
As for myself, speaking as a parent, the gas chamber would not be any good cause he would already be dead! He would have probably wished he got the gas chamber!!

JesusFreak

Chimp
Oct 30, 2001
Boulder,CO
given the evidence, it's apparent they did way wrong. we have courts to judge (pass sentence), though.

remember words of jesus, speaking of passing sentences on others, "judge not' lest you be judged. condmen not, lest you be condemned...". be careful, dudes, this is not just for believers.

Originally posted by KrusteeButt

"Beat children not, lest you be beaten."
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, slammeth not thy perpetrator unto the hood of thy police cruiser, lest thee be considered guilty by a panel of jurors. And it shall come to pass that the jurors will all be unsympathetic to thy plight, and shall gleefully sentence thee with a maximum sentence. And verily I say unto thee, should thee be considered guilty, thy balls shall be consumed by flames, even unto death in the gas chamber."

:D :rolleyes: