Quantcast

In the time honored tradition of Lil Manimal.........

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Let me introduce.............lil Andyman....who coincidentally is also named Noah.

Tonight was his first time on his bike. He loves to take it out to the driveway and push it around but never wanted to get on it......well tonight he came out to the garage while I was working on my bike and started acting like he wanted to get on his.........only 21 months old and already wants to get on his bike.........makes a dad proud.

So this weekend we're on the look out for a helmet for the little squirt.

Attachments

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My kid doesn't really like bikes.

I may have to return her for a refund.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
It was a hand me down.........there's no way I'd spend that kind of $ on a new Specialized......I think they run like $150 new, a bit much for a 21 month old........LOL

druber

Chimp
May 23, 2005
Andyman_1970 said:
And he loves my bike magazines..........
Yeah...mine too.

BTW...before somebody invariably says it...I know the diaper has to come off first. She just went and sat down and picked up the mag.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Cool pics!

My daughter likes to work on bikes with me, but doesn't get as jazzed as me (yet) to ride without the training wheels. I just upgraded her to a 16" bike after she outgrew the 12", but she's a ways off from free-wheeling.

She still would rather ride in the Burley Solo and yell at me to go faster :D

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
stinkyboy said:
I'd buy him a football instead...

he does look like lineman material doesnt he?

andy how big are you?

either way as long as hes into something athletic. ive got a half bro turning 13 tomorrow and has ZERO interest in riding :( or much else sports wise. its a shame too because he is going to be BIG. not very tall, but i'd bet every bike i own hes gonna be a solid 240 at probably only 5'10". the cool thing is he is scary smart...taking his psat in 7th grade.

definitely keep us aprised of his riding evolution!

greg447

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
new hampshire
Thats awesome, i hope mountain biking turns out like skateboarding, where like pro riders get younger and younger, and pick up skills faster.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
ridetoofast said:
he does look like lineman material doesnt he?
He's only 50th percentile in weight, but 75th in heigth......

ridetoofast said:
andy how big are you?
6'1" 165

ridetoofast said:
definitely keep us aprised of his riding evolution!
Oh I will, the wife took him out for a walk around the neighborhood when she got home from work and when they got done the first thing he did was got to the garage and bring his bike out, he actually coasted around the driveway.........he's my special boy:thumb:

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
stinkyboy said:
I'd buy him a football instead...
Oh he loves his football, and is crazy about his basketballs........last weekend during all the b-ball games he was glued to the TV with his b-ball trying to figure out how to dribble.

He'll be more athletic than his dad that's for sure, I wasn't real good at "ball" sports...............when you're built like a swimmer you stick with swimming.