Quantcast

In the unlikey event obama losses this election...

If obama losses will there be lootin', shootin' & rioting?

• Yes, of course, these are the same morons who riot at the WTO, Rodney King verdict etc

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No, liberals will suck it up and tray again in 4 years

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Either way, I'm armed and ready

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Electrion? Duuuude... you're harshing my buzz...

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
..will there be post-Rodney King style riots in teh hoodz?

tray = try

or maybe it was cry.. i cant remember now

:)

Last edited:

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
lol he called the WTO rioters morons

as for the question...

it really depends, if obama wins the popular vote and mccain wins (2000 repeat) yeah I could foresee riots.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
If McCain wins, I see Palin coming on to him, and trying to get him to stroke out. She is a boner, I mean a heartbeat, away from being POTUS...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I thought a bit about this.

First of all, you have not seen many "African-Americans for Barack" rallies. Blacks are obviously going to vote for Barack, and I believe that the Democrats have deemphasized the African-American vote simply because it turns off many white voters.

Secondly, it is a good question what will happen if McCain wins. Many Democrats are going to be despondent to say the least. To be honest, I have not done much "Man On The Street" around the black parts of SF or Oakland, so I couldn't give you a report on how Bay Area blacks would react.

What my friends and I discuss is not what is going to happen if he wins, but rather, how he can lose. There is lots of fear that stupid-ass racists will vote in McCain no matter how bad he looks.

Finally, if McCain wins, I am going to the corner store, buying two 40 ouncers and drinking them right on the spot. I don't care if I pass on the street, in the park, in front of my house. I just want to blank out the pain.

No joke.

And N 8, if Obama wins, I will tell you my plans on election night, and I will be thinking of you when I do it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
n8, are you racially motivated when drunk and/or scared? Based on some of your recent postings it seems you are more about Obama's color than his political party affiliation, policies, experience, or influences.

Are you THAT scared he might actually win? Is it wrong to have a "colored" in the white house? I know you live in "the south" and all, but damn. They lost before you were born, so let it go man.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
n8, are you racially motivated when drunk and/or scared? Based on some of your recent postings it seems you are more about Obama's color than his political party affiliation, policies, experience, or influences.

Are you THAT scared he might actually win? Is it wrong to have a "colored" in the white house? I know you live in "the south" and all, but damn. They lost before you were born, so let it go man.
it amuses me that you equate anyone who is not for obama as being racist.

amuses but in a sad, shakes-the-head way

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

..will there be post-Rodney King style riots in teh hoodz?
Because we all know it was a bunch of white vegan militants "in teh hoodz" right?

I could give a damn who you are for/against, but read some of your own posts! Westy pointed out your douchebaggery, I was simply also making note as well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

It is not your political preference that says anything. It is all the calculated thinly veiled remarks you have been so fond of since your return to monkey land. You are smart enough not to say something too direct but you have said enough to make it obvious what you think.

Edit: Just a few of n8's latest and greatest hits

there are also dumbasses that actually think obama is black too.
nope, just calling a spade a spade.
you mean half white? at least we have that in common
obama is half white... pretty sure that's his rich non-dancing half.

Last edited:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
It is not your political preference that says anything. It is all the calculated thinly veiled remarks you have been so fond of since your return to monkey land. You are smart enough not to say something too direct but you have said enough to make it obvious what you think.

Exactly...except for the part about him being smart.

"Ya think the niggers will riot if Obama don't win?" what the hell kind of question is that?

People have been banned for less than that, no?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I made a comment earlier hinting that n8 might be racist.

I want this to be clear:

I disagree with n8 on many issues, but I would not call him a racist. And I apologize to you n8 if I implied it.

bohorec

Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
If someone would come up with a thread "Redneck Riots After Election?" would you guys label him as a racist too?

bohorec

Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Were gang members or who ever were "protesting" back then a race? Were ordinary people looting because of race or because of poverty? All this started to remind me on shrub supporters who labeled everyone who disagreed with his policies as traitors and terrorists.

Anyway if your president is going to be selected again, I'd go for option 2.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
if obama wins, there is a very high chance there will be riots by his supporters anyway..

just like when some sports team wins a championship and their moron fans burn downtown

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Good. I hope they attack Joe the Plumber's house, small businesses making greater than $250k per year, the 2nd amendment, and large public displays of the ten commandments.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Good. I hope they attack Joe the Plumber's house, small businesses making greater than $250k per year, the 2nd amendment, and large public displays of the ten commandments.
generally speaking these types arent too bright.

9 times out of 10, they pillage & burn stuff in their own neighborhood...

:p

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'll be at the bar drinking. Win or loose, a cop car will be flipped and burned, you can bet on that right there.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Just do your drinking and leave the squad car be, son.
I didn't "I" would be flipping said car. But I do have a few friends that are somewhat impressionable when tanked.

"Hey Joe, that squad car said 41st Infantry is a bunch of pussies" - Hilarity ensues.

One of the many things I love about drinking with a bunch of Infantry guys, they are suckers.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I didn't "I" would be flipping said car. But I do have a few friends that are somewhat impressionable when tanked.

"Hey Joe, that squad car said 41st Infantry is a bunch of pussies" - Hilarity ensues.

One of the many things I love about drinking with a bunch of Infantry guys, they are suckers.
I was out with my brother-in-law and a few others for his bachelor party. We all were fitshaced. A friend of ours is about 5'9" and a buck 75 soaking wet. BIL and I are over 6'3", 6'7" and 250, 275 respectively. BIL and I are getting drinks at the bar while draining our current ones. Buddy boy slides up next to us at the bar and says in a low, barely audible voice, "Uh...I think I did a bad thing...soooo look tough." Unbeknown to us, buddy boy erased the chalkboard with the cue for the pool table cause he didn't want to wait for the hard looking, hard drinkin' 350 lb biker boys to finish. Sounded like a good idea at the time...That only cost him a round of beers for the bikers. Life is good.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The funny thing about Infantry guys is they average 5'9" and 160 but carry 7' egos. Joe is 6'4" and maybe 180 (to my 6'4" 250). But his Ranger/Pathfinder/Airborn/Air Assault/Snipper tabs outweigh me :D

He's also the XO of a scout platoon, so we tend to roll in numbers.

Last time I checked his entire platoon was voting Obama, kind of funny until you get to know them.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
The funny thing about Infantry guys is they average 5'9" and 160 but carry 7' egos. Joe is 6'4" and maybe 180 (to my 6'4" 250). But his Ranger/Pathfinder/Airborn/Air Assault/Snipper tabs outweigh me :D

He's also the XO of a scout platoon, so we tend to roll in numbers.

Last time I checked his entire platoon was voting Obama, kind of funny until you get to know them.
Awesome. I should come down to PDX and party it up some day...