Quantcast

In your mind's eye....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I was reading the other day and I got to thinking about how certain characters or environments in a book take on a certain look to them in your mind's eye. Theses images really stick with you till some horrible movie comes out and ruins it all.

Anyway, not knowing what people look like on RM, and not paying attention to the pic threads, what do you think certain RM members look like or seem like based solely on their posts?

I'll start:

Burly Shirley seems like Chet from the movie Weird Science.

J

JRB

Funny - I would pick you as the dude that was too cool for school in The Breakfast Club. I haven't a clue of his name or character though.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Funny - I would pick you as the dude that was too cool for school in The Breakfast Club. I haven't a clue of his name or character though.
Heh heh.

John Bender, as played by Judd Nelson.

That's cool, he hooks up with Molly Ringwald in the end.

:thumb:

J

JRB

H8R said:
Heh heh.

John Bender, as played by Judd Nelson.

That's cool, he hooks up with Molly Ringwald in the end.

:thumb:
He also looks like he doesn't bathe. But that's not why I figured you for him. ;)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BeerDemon said:
I'd picture H8R as Brad Pitt in "True Romance".

OW!

That took a second....then I laughed coffee in my nose. Fvcker!

J

JRB

You two homos have an image of Brad Pitt in any movie in your heads??? You guys might want to send off for your rainbow stickers.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
You two homos have an image of Brad Pitt in any movie in your heads??? You guys might want to send off for your rainbow stickers.
How can I help it, he is so fvcking HAWT.

:love:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
How can I go from "highly regarded" to "unwelcome here" in one thread??

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I always seem to picture people I don't know as their avatars. So DRB is a fat cop, Heidi is an old crochety woman, douglas is Calvin at the dinner table, Westy is the milkman that banged my... HEY! :angry:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Echo said:
I always seem to picture people I don't know as their avatars. So DRB is a fat cop, Heidi is an old crochety woman, douglas is Calvin at the dinner table, Westy is the milkman that banged my... HEY! :angry:
And you are a floating green happy head...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The only thing that has really struck me when I have met people from RM is not how they look but the accents.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stinkyboy said:
The more green you have, the more powerful your approvals and disapprovals are. BV must have dissed ya.
BV??? Sadness.

:(

One of the few people on RM who's opinion actually matters to me.

:(

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
H8R said:
Burly Shirley seems like Chet from the movie Weird Science.

Funny...because that's what I thought of him the first time I met him when he walked up to me and started rubbing bread on me...I guess I was being "loafed", or that's what he said anyway.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
The more green you have, the more powerful your approvals and disapprovals are. BV must have dissed ya.
He should totally approve of me and I should have totally not disapproved of him this morning. :D

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Skookum: Chewbacca from star wars
Stinkyboy: Joe Dirt
H8R: Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko
Heidi: Juilette Lewis's character (Mallory Knox) from Natural Born Killers

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I had no idea I wielded so much power :confused:

I guess I must be more careful with my approvals and disapprovals :p - you know I love ya', H8R :heart: ;)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
I had no idea I wielded so much power :confused:

I guess I must be more careful with my approvals and disapprovals :p - you know I love ya', H8R :heart: ;)

You are now the "MAN". The desire to keep the rest of us down will be overwhelming, we will have no choice but to stick it to you whenever possible.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Westy: Billy Bob Thornton
H8R: Nick Nolte (mugshot version)
StinkyBoy: His current avatar
Loco: Pat from SNL :rofl:
JBP: The old, mustached guy from 'The Big Lebowski'
Robdaman!!: gay

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I always thought of BS as an angry black man in a gold Addidas sweat suit with a big cigar in one hand and a warm beer in the other.

After I saw a pic of BV I realized that my minds eye was spot on, well he does have more powerful brows than I thought.

Loco looks like me but he's white and has short hair that he'd like to cut into a mohawk but he is afraid that he's too old. In the end he'll cut the mohawk into his kids hair and call it a day.

H8R looks like GG Allen... without the crap.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Echo said:
and i'm a dogcow? hmm