Quantcast

Inappropriate Ride Monkey Material...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I didn't get a chance to respond to the possums thread before it went to purgatory...

So this was my resonse:

"Deleted it myself is correct - not being a regular anymore I was out of step with the times of RM. I have enough respect for the guys that run this place to avoid unnessasary aggravation. If the thread was deamed inappropriate by JBP then that is the way it is. Getting worked up over someting on the internet is stupid - it sucks that I allowed myself to be pissed off for an hour. Just because I do not agree does not make me right. In this case my response was wrong. End of story. :) "

And then I decided to kill Serial Midget.

I have deleted two of my threads because they were not appropriate RM materials. It has been almost 2 years since I been a regular poster on these boards and (as laura pointed out) things change and I can adapt or die. I choose to die because once you have dropped out of a virtual community it is not always easy or advisable to pick up where you left off. For my first two years I had a great time and met many, many great people. Still it’s never wise to live in the past so Serial Midget will die. I will go see if my original RM ID is still valid – when I first joined I was stupid enough to use my real name. I’m no smarter now so I think I’ll do it again. I doubt I will ever use RM for idle entertainment like I used to but the boards are still valuable to me. I am humble enough to know that what I do or say means squat to very few, I also know that the Internet is no substitute for real life. Anyhow, after initially being pissed off, I regret my inappropriate threads and will do my best to play nice as soon as I dredge up my old ID.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Serial Midget said:
I didn't get a chance to respond to the possums thread before it went to purgatory...

So this was my resonse:

"Deleted it myself is correct - not being a regular anymore I was out of step with the times of RM. I have enough respect for the guys that run this place to avoid unnessasary aggravation. If the thread was deamed inappropriate by JBP then that is the way it is. Getting worked up over someting on the internet is stupid - it sucks that I allowed myself to be pissed off for an hour. Just because I do not agree does not make me right. In this case my response was wrong. End of story. :) "

And then I decided to kill Serial Midget.

I have deleted two of my threads because they were not appropriate RM materials. It has been almost 2 years since I been a regular poster on these boards and (as laura pointed out) things change and I can adapt or die. I choose to die because once you have dropped out of a virtual community it is not always easy or advisable to pick up where you left off. For my first two years I had a great time and met many, many great people. Still it’s never wise to live in the past so Serial Midget will die. I will go see if my original RM ID is still valid – when I first joined I was stupid enough to use my real name. I’m no smarter now so I think I’ll do it again. I doubt I will ever use RM for idle entertainment like I used to but the boards are still valuable to me. I am humble enough to know that what I do or say means squat to very few, I also know that the Internet is no substitute for real life. Anyhow, after initially being pissed off, I regret my inappropriate threads and will do my best to play nice as soon as I dredge up my old ID.

I don't know what all this is about, but for what it's worth, I honestly miss your posts.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Serial Midget is a long standing and highly respected member of the RM community.

I am sure this is a simple case of over moderating perhaps?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I have noticed that there is alot more moderation going on lately. Mainly with thread placement, and sometimes it is appropriate and other times, not so much.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Serial Midget said:
I am humble enough to know that what I do or say means squat to very few...
well, I still love you and appreciate all the advice and non-relevant comments you've given me over the years.

I feel a song coming on.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
there is little inappropraite content, only inappropriate placement.

(and inappropriate overly dramatic threads. :p )

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
laura said:
there is little inappropraite content, only inappropriate placement.

(and inappropriate overly dramatic threads. :p )
I think you just called me a drama queen. :oink:

Anyhow I looked up my old ID and its down to 3 posts all in one thread about a 2002 SID fork that was splooging red oil. So the alternate ID is not looking as attractive as it was a few minutes ago. :mumble:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Serial Midget said:

Anyhow I looked up my old ID and its down to 3 posts all in one thread about a 2002 SID fork that was splooging red oil. So the alternate ID is not looking as attractive as it a few minutes ago. :mumble:

N8.01 is available....

:devil:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Serial Midget said:
Anyhow I looked up my old ID
The avatar needs work, but with some elbow grease that ID would be good as new.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Midge you are one of the good old monkeys who knew how to have fun without being a dumbass.

Having a thread moved is not an insult and being moderated is not the end of the world. Stick around man.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Echo said:
Midge you are one of the good old monkeys who knew how to have fun without being a dumbass.

Having a thread moved is not an insult and being moderated is not the end of the world. suck it up princess.
fixed

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Serial Midget said:

Anyhow I looked up my old ID and its down to 3 posts all in one thread about a 2002 SID fork that was splooging red oil. So the alternate ID is not looking as attractive as it was a few minutes ago. :mumble:
I did, and you are.

change your avatar back and lets continue like none of this ever happened.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Echo said:
Where as some of us have no fun.

AND we're dumbasses.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
H8R said:
The avatar needs work, but with some elbow grease that ID would be good as new.

Yeah - I saw my old avatar and wigged out. I cant use that ID anymore since that e-mail account is long gone.

Also... you just never know who has secret & powerful MOD powers... good detective work. :mumble:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
laura said:
I did, and you are.

change your avatar back and lets continue like none of this ever happened.
The Godess hath Spoketh.

:blah:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
SkaredShtles said:
I think H8R would make an *excellent* mod.
There are several people around here that would probably make excellent mods. Not everyone wants to be a mod though. Usually people who ask to be mods do not make good mods.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Serial Midget said:
That or mad memory skills, I don't know how anything works here. It took me longer to find my old ID than it took him to find my avatar... :rolleyes:
Run with the clues you are given.

Search > "2002 SID OIL"

:D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Serial Midget said:
I shouldpay to post here, all those circle Ps are making me feel like I do everytime I watch PBS or listen to NPR. :oink:
Except RM doesn't hold the site hostage every few months for pledge drives like they do.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
I'm waiting until you reach the "holy grail".................. :rofl:
Which I shall fill with the blood of my foes.