Quantcast

Inbred's pic thread

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
of the bitch who can't park...or at least, her car:

to be continued all semester long, with guest appearances from -
the roomate - who can't park between the lines, either.
the boyfriend - who's in a band.
the Camry - that's dinged my truck 3 times.
the mucus - that i've spit on the windshields and doorhandles.

stay tuned!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
the Inbred said:
of the bitch who can't park...or at least, her car:

to be continued all semester long, with guest appearances from -
the roomate - who can't park between the lines, either.
the boyfriend - who's in a band.
the Camry - that's dinged my truck 3 times.
the mucus - that i've spit on the windshields and doorhandles.

stay tuned!

There's a simple "solution" coat the lines with Nitrogen tri-iodine, or mercury fulminate.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
In civilised countries we leave little notes on the windshield under the wipers. "Please could you try to park inside the lines in future?" maybe slightly easier to understand than a gob of spit on her doorhandle. That can be interpretted wrongly.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
it's more fun spitting on her car. if she parks between the lines, i won't be able to do that anymore. and in more civilised countries, you guys probably recognize that angled parking is generally one-way...

J

JRB

I usually just throw a fit and start kicking dents in the doors.

edit - when my mom was in an apartment in hospice care, there was a guy that parked in the blocked spot in front of the stairs. I asked him to stop and explained that with him there, my mother would have to be rolled around the building through the grass to an ambulance. He looked dumb and said, "whatever". I said it was cool and that I would move it for him if he wasn't gone in 30 minutes. He didn't believe me apparently. I hooked up a 5/16" chain and pulled him back out of the spot. I then lined up and pulled his truck straight out over a curb into a pasture next to the complex. He never said a word, but he never parked there again.