Quantcast

Incoming

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
air to smith? or just airing into the transition?

either way, looks good as always.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
good use of ratio on the flashes :monkey: . you're making me want to buy another flash for my own setup, hmm :mad:

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by pnj
air to smith? or just airing into the transition?

either way, looks good as always.
airing to transition. I think i have one of him airing to smith actually, Ill try to find it

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
Originally posted by MMcG
Cool shot - but man I never realized that so many BMXers ride without helmets. That's just nuts.:dead:
Ya. most BMXers these days dont ride with helmets. meh.

That looks like Jimmy :). He got his new bike. It's been a while since I've seen those kids. Great shot derek. We have to go ride ze barn soon. Your flashes would be excellent there.

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by schaefdog
Ya. most BMXers these days dont ride with helmets. meh.

That looks like Jimmy :). He got his new bike. It's been a while since I've seen those kids. Great shot derek. We have to go ride ze barn soon. Your flashes would be excellent there.
the only problem with the barn is i cant set remote flashes down and have peace of mind with the amount of bike traffic there. They are too expensive.

no way I could do this there....

but for outdoor parks or street, lets get together :)

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by derekpearson
airing to transition. I think i have one of him airing to smith actually, Ill try to find it
i take that back, by the looks of his hood, strings this probably is the smith..

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
i take that back, by the looks of his hood, strings this probably is the smith..
Yeah, for lip tricks it would be scary. If you put the flashes on the deck and got some air out tricks though, that would be good. There is plenty of unused deck space (not to ride on but for flashes)

Then again, I dont know a whole lot about photography.....ahaha.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I think he means he doesn't trust laying his expensive ass equipment on the ground/ramps when there are SO MANY kids on bikes that have ZERO clue about their surroundings.

that's why I don't like riding the barn. too many kids that don't know whats going on around them.

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by pnj
I think he means he doesn't trust laying his expensive ass equipment on the ground/ramps when there are SO MANY kids on bikes that have ZERO clue about their surroundings.

thats it exactly, lucky thing for me last night that this guys friends were watching out for me. there was a huge open space where i had set the flash and some kid rides straight for it oblivious, one of his buds grabs his shirt and pulls him over ahah funny.

:D

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
thats it exactly, lucky thing for me last night that this guys friends were watching out for me. there was a huge open space where i had set the flash and some kid rides straight for it oblivious, one of his buds grabs his shirt and pulls him over ahah funny.

:D

AHHHhhhh i see i see........maybe a private sesh would be in order lol. I enjoy riding there at like 10-2 at night. There is never anyone else thare and I like that. Anyhow, Its starting to look like it might sun a bit today. Derek you should post here and tell me if the park is dry. Maybe I can come down that way.

Sep 17, 2003
Originally posted by MMcG
Cool shot - but man I never realized that so many BMXers ride without helmets. That's just nuts.:dead:
dont you know that helmets arent cool!!!!

btw where is this park at...looks like fun...

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
Originally posted by crashedupderby
dont you know that helmets arent cool!!!!

btw where is this park at...looks like fun...
That park is in redmond. It is really fun. My favorite hip in WA state is at this park. I could ride it all day.