Quantcast

Inconsiderate coworkers!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ok...so this broad here at work...she will get all bent at you if you spray room freshner after she reeks the place up eating left over rank ass fish...disgusting...gets mad at popcorn poppers...and then feels like its ok to douse herself in perfume right at her desk...goddamn what is WITH people!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Yah,the smokers here don't want to smell like smoke, so after they come in from their smoke breaks, they douse themselves with perfume. UHG
Not sure which is a worse scent.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I'm guilty of being a habitual Lysol abuser.

I'd rather smell stagnant hospital smells than smelly fishies or cigarettes.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
This I'm well aware of...yesterday at the frame store some lady was so damn impatient to get to a frame that she knocked about 10 of em down on me...I walked away unscathed, but jebus...
Here's a question when was the last day that something like this didn't happen.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
My wife & I are constantly commenting to each other about how inconsiderate people have become. :(
There’s no more kindness to strangers anymore! Even back in the 80’s most people seemed more considerate to others. :think:

J

JRB

Somewhere on some other message board, someone is smack talking echo. :D

Oh wait, that's here on RM.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
dh girlie said:
Ok...so this broad here at work...she will get all bent at you if you spray room freshner after she reeks the place up eating left over rank ass fish...disgusting...gets mad at popcorn poppers...and then feels like its ok to douse herself in perfume right at her desk...goddamn what is WITH people!
Sounds like you need to hang out in her cubical after a nice Mexican lunch and let her have it.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco said:
Somewhere on some other message board, someone is smack talking echo. :D

Oh wait, that's here on RM.
And to think, there was a time when we all thought Hello Kitty was an annoying asshat and you were an OK dude. Ironic how things turn out sometimes...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
I'm guilty of being a habitual Lysol abuser.

I'd rather smell stagnant hospital smells than smelly fishies or cigarettes.

Oh hell yeah...who eats left over fish? It smells rank enough before it becomes leftover...but when it's leftover it's REALLY rank...I used to work in the office where my office was in a loft...it was over the kitchen, and this one woman was heating some leftover shrimp...and I had to run out of the building gagging...it was so friggin RANK!

J

JRB

Echo said:
And to think, there was a time when we all thought Hello Kitty was an annoying asshat and you were an OK dude. Ironic how things turn out sometimes...
What's ironic is the stick that seems to be twisted in your rear keeping you from having a sense of humor. :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah, I have more than a few "nastly co-worker lunch" stories that I'll wait until after 1 to share with ya.
It all starts with the unborn chicken fetus in the egg specialty.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
Yeah, I have more than a few "nastly co-worker lunch" stories that I'll wait until after 1 to share with ya.
It all starts with the unborn chicken fetus in the egg specialty.
Keep in mind that I am three hours behind you... :nope:

My sister has a story about an unborn chicken fetus in an egg...she swears there was an eyeball that winked at her before it died...blech...I cannot eat eggs...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco said:
What's ironic is the stick that seems to be twisted in your rear keeping you from having a sense of humor. :thumb:
It might have been funny the first 100 times or so. Do you tell the same joke every day to the same people? You need some new material. If we take out all your posts whining about spelling and grammar, then take out your posts stalking me, you wouldn't have much left would you.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I don't understand how I can drink tequila, Jagermeister, all kindsa stuff...but the smell of fish or something else gross, talk of gross stuff, the sound of someone puking...can send my stomach reeling...

There was this dude in Tahoe at the bar at the ski resort talking to me and my friend one day...he was like two feet away from me and his breath was so f'n foul...smelled like he ate a bag of moth balls for lunch...just the thought of his rank breath almost a year later is making me gag...I have to stop...too bad cuz the story is funny.

J

JRB

Echo said:
It might have been funny the first 100 times or so. Do you tell the same joke every day to the same people? You need some new material. If we take out all your posts whining about spelling and grammar, then take out your posts stalking me, you wouldn't have much left would you.
You really think I stalk you. :nope: You give yourself far too much credit. So what if I mock someone's grammar??? How many others do it??? It looks to me like you have singled me out there, partner. As I said before, my humor is for me. I could care less if you think I am funny. Back to the stick thing. :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I don't understand how I can drink tequila, Jagermeister, all kindsa stuff...but the smell of fish or something else gross, talk of gross stuff, the sound of someone puking...can send my stomach reeling...

There was this dude in Tahoe at the bar at the ski resort talking to me and my friend one day...he was like two feet away from me and his breath was so f'n foul...smelled like he ate a bag of moth balls for lunch...just the thought of his rank breath almost a year later is making me gag...I have to stop...too bad cuz the story is funny.
I remember that. Doesn't seem like a year ago.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
I think this thread "jinxed" me, cause sure enough, in the last 15 F-ing minutes, some idiot burnt popcorn and someone just heated up some fish. Thanks a lot :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ET_SoCal said:
My wife & I are constantly commenting to each other about how inconsiderate people have become. :(
There’s no more kindness to strangers anymore! Even back in the 80’s most people seemed more considerate to others. :think:
Nope. It's no different than it was. You're just getting older. :p

-S.S.-

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Hawkeye said:
I guess nobody saw Anchorman to get that joke.

I was doubled over thinking about that movie when I typed this.
dont worry hawkeye i got it and laughed.

as for dhg, girl i think some crop dusting is in order. walk by her desk every time you have to fart.

and the chicken eye egg winking stuff, thats just lame. i dontbeleive it for a second. i have eaten tons of eggs and never senn anything like that. eye would probably still eat it though just to experience the texture of a mini-eyeball.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
biggins said:
<snip>and the chicken eye egg winking stuff, thats just lame. i dontbeleive it for a second. i have eaten tons of eggs and never senn anything like that. eye would probably still eat it though just to experience the texture of a mini-eyeball.
For store-purchased eggs it would be downright impossible, since those chickens don't get to run with the rooster, if you know what I mean.

But........ growing up on a farm, where the hens and the roosters were free to follow nature's orders, we'd occasionally open up an egg with a little..... ummmm..... extra protein in it. :dead:

-S.S.-