Quantcast

Inconsiderate coworkers!

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
<snip>But........ growing up on a farm, where the hens and the roosters were free to follow nature's orders, we'd occasionally open up an egg with a little..... ummmm..... extra protein in it. :dead:

-S.S.-
HICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dh girlie said:
Ok...so this broad here at work...she will get all bent at you if you spray room freshner after she reeks the place up eating left over rank ass fish...disgusting...gets mad at popcorn poppers...and then feels like its ok to douse herself in perfume right at her desk...goddamn what is WITH people!
Is she Asian?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
For store-purchased eggs it would be downright impossible, since those chickens don't get to run with the rooster, if you know what I mean.

But........ growing up on a farm, where the hens and the roosters were free to follow nature's orders, we'd occasionally open up an egg with a little..... ummmm..... extra protein in it. :dead:

-S.S.-

My sister is very dramatic...I'm sure it didn't happen either, but the story still grossed me out. When I was a little kid she was screaming that a man was staring into her second story bedroom window...my dad found her cowering in her room with a steak knife and a can of deoderant (to temporarily blind the perp with to give her an opportunity to make her move with the steak knife) She had called the police and when they saw how high her window was, they were like how tall was this bastard?

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
dh girlie said:
My sister is very dramatic...I'm sure it didn't happen either, but the story still grossed me out. When I was a little kid she was screaming that a man was staring into her second story bedroom window...my dad found her cowering in her room with a steak knife and a can of deoderant (to temporarily blind the perp with to give her an opportunity to make her move with the steak knife) She had called the police and when they saw how high her window was, they were like how tall was this bastard?
Maybe it was that dude from that Big Fish movie.

Edit: and so what if she's Asian. Dude, Asian philosophy on food: anything moving is fair game :eviltongu
So you best keep your dog out of my reach :blah:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pau11y said:
<snip> Dude, Asian philosophy on food: anything moving is fair game :eviltongu
I agree with this philosophy. This whole western idea of not eating pets is dumb. I'll bet DH Girlie's cat would be quite tasty stuck on a spit and rotisseried on the grill with some nice marinade........ :thumb:

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Mmmm.............. fat, tender, domesticated cat........... :drool: Might not even need a marinade what with all the fat that's sure to be on it! :thumb:

-S.S.-
Sorry you just killed yourself. I even kind of liked having you around.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
WHAt...about...the sheets...are you referring to the denim comforter cover? Or are the sheep on the sheets turning you on?
It's all just too cutesy. That's all.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
The sheets are funny...they have sheep with numbers on em...get it? One might count sheep as they try to drift off into slumberland...
I got it before. Nevermind.....sensitive Sally.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
You sick f*ck...leave my cat outta this! What do you have against THIS! she is SOOO cute!

I don't have anything against that. I'm just saying I'd bet that she'd make a tasty meal. :thumb:

This is the Western pet-thing I'm talking about...... :rolleyes: People get all freaked out about it. :confused:

-S.S.-

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
dh girlie said:
WHAt...about...the sheets...are you referring to the denim comforter cover? Or are the sheep on the sheets turning you on?
A comforter cover... Where did I hear a joke about this...
Isn't a comforter's job to cover the sheet which overs you? So your comforter cover is to cover a cover which is a cover for another cover that covers you. I know there's a punch line in there somewhere about overkill...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I think you are trying to skirt the issue that the sheep on the sheets were turning you on...
OK - I'll address that. No - they weren't and still are not, turning me on.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Ok, well...you being a hick and all and seeing sheep...I figured, you know...
I've never even been in the pasture with sheep. I always kind of disliked sheep farmers. Oh well, that was a cowboy thing. I don't like pigs, chickens, or sheep.

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dh girlie said:
Keep in mind that I am three hours behind you... :nope:

My sister has a story about an unborn chicken fetus in an egg...she swears there was an eyeball that winked at her before it died...blech...I cannot eat eggs...

That is a delicacy in the Philippines.
It's called Balut

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Pau11y said:
Maybe it was that dude from that Big Fish movie.

Edit: and so what if she's Asian. Dude, Asian philosophy on food: anything moving is fair game :eviltongu
I just meant that the asians I saw in SF when I lived there ate a lot of seafood... and that what may be rank to DHG might be good to others.
Take fish sauce for example.