Quantcast

IndieBoy?

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Was your sexy matchbox 20 hair flowing in the wind? We finished the Northshore runs at the StarLight last night. Gary dislocated his shoulder at the DJs too.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
I was totally rockin the APB shirt at the djs last night. I pulled up, got out of the truck and Josh started looking at me all funny. Asked if I had changed sides. lol.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
i saw some dude walking around all that new **** off 17th street rockin one of our shirts and i was like "who the **** is that......" had no clue *shruggs*

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Yossarian said:
yes it was, flapping like a mullet in a gale.
dude, dont talk down on the euro trash mullet i got going when i put on my helmet and cycling cap. i swear to god if you do when i see you i'm running into your car on my bike, sliding on the hood, and claiming a massive insurance case :)

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
indieboy said:
dude, dont talk down on the euro trash mullet i got going when i put on my helmet and cycling cap. i swear to god if you do when i see you i'm running into your car on my bike, sliding on the hood, and claiming a massive insurance case :)

Let the record state that I ID'd you and followed in my Autoslaughtermobile without you even knowing I was there. I know what you look like, yet you can't remember me. Keep your eyes peeled in Alpharetta this weekend. You will be watching Lance cross the finish line and I will be preparing to slice your Achilles or trim your greasy stringy neck flap. I will have to decide which will hurt you more.

HA!

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
i remember what you look like. while i'm on my bike though i'm not exactly looking for ppl i know. ya know?
and i won't be in alpharetta this weekend, in fact i won't get to watch ANY of the TDG. i'll be in nashville this weekend for collegiate conference road championships on the road. and this week i've got school and work so i won't get to go watch. which sucks b/c there are 5 kids i grew up racing with on a few different teams racing and i'd LOVE to get to go out there and see them