Quantcast

Indoor BMX 12/4

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Five said:
Kidding? No you weren't kidding - you say it you mean it. You'll understand what I mean when you meet some of these guys. They can be brutal.
Ahhhh come on we're not that bad......... trust me ........:evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Lumberjack said:
I had come home to look something up on the internet and I got sucked in to this void and wound up here(yes, it was a wide void:blah: )
Hey get back to the shop, customers expect to be properly abused and if your not there how can that happen. :)

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Come down here to race. I'll show you how I learned to pass from growing up racing motocross and indoor arenacross.:nuts:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
evilbob said:
Hey get back to the shop, customers expect to be properly abused and if your not there how can that happen. :)
Watch it you. I'll twist your spoke nipples till they change color.:rolleyes:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Btw has anyone heard from Jack M. if he and Simon might be headed headed over this weekend? Jack has gotten fast this year.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Btw has anyone heard from Jack M. if he and Simon might be headed headed over this weekend? Jack has gotten fast this year.
When I spoke to him at the end of the last race, he said he had a lot of fun and would be showing up to all the races. Yeah, he's getting fast - he took 3rd.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
et tu you guys:nope: Your gonna make me step into the 21st century and get on the net at the shop just so I can defend my virtue. I'll show you wax on wax off. Back to bmx. Russ S said he was heading out this weekend again and getting a membership.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Lumberjack said:
You folks aren't gonna let a little snow keep you from racing this weekend are you?
No, in fact the boss lady maybe commin with. Aren't you supposed to be some where right now. If it was entended for you to be on the net you would be on line at work (like me :sneaky: ) and if you keep going home to surf....well wheels won't get built, there will be no quality abuse of customers :rolleyes: and most of all we can't talk about you here without you knowing :love: :evil:.......oh well we can talk about you any way, not like anyone stops when your around :thumb: :thumb: unless truffle muncher is there, then we can talk about him (he likes mountain biking ;) ;) ) now get back to the shop, it's cold in there and everyone knows the gas heater doesn't work unless your there...:nuts: :evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
This Sunday should be pretty good! Bart is going too. He will be giving the guys a run for there money!!! :) Although the last time they raced BMX together Ethan beat him!!! :blah: Should be fun to watch!!!

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
Fiver, I took my Planet X out to Black Mountain BMX and killed my legs mang...I did two runs and my legs were like noodles. I took a break on the bleachers and sat by these two chicks. I went to stand up and almost fell off tha bleachers mang...it was awesome. I think I may need to get a cruiser dude...maybe one of dem General Lee's...cheep and ready to rock. What you say to that Cru Jones(Five's new nicknamer)?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Petite Fluer said:
Fiver, I took my Planet X out to Black Mountain BMX and killed my legs mang...I did two runs and my legs were like noodles. I took a break on the bleachers and sat by these two chicks. I went to stand up and almost fell off tha bleachers mang...it was awesome. I think I may need to get a cruiser dude...maybe one of dem General Lee's...cheep and ready to rock. What you say to that Cru Jones(Five's new nicknamer)?
What up foo! How's the A Z treating ya? When you coming up - you can come over to the indoor track and take a few hot laps and hit on MILF's. A G Lee would be good. I got tired of having to race 16 year old experts that would kick my arse when I don't have a class...so, I'm getting a cruiser for next year to race the Old Guy class.

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
I'll be up there in January to visit and rock the party. I'll be in West Seattle so maybe be able to make it out to PA for BMX and MILFS.
I broke my collarbone at PA once.
Anyways, AZ is gnar and the ladies love me...but not really. Great weather down here man. Have fun mang and leave some ladies dood.
p.s. Old Guy Cruiser Class is where it's at :)
What kinda cruiser you thinkin about?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I'm not sure which cruiser - waiting for some info from Lumberjack on what he carries/can get through his shop. Something along the lines of Redline or Free Agent.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Five said:
I'm not sure which cruiser - waiting for some info from Lumberjack on what he carries/can get through his shop. Something along the lines of Redline or Free Agent.
Not completely sure but I think it will be the Free Agent......Sweet

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
The limo....dude, I remember my buddy used to have a 20in limo...that thing was so long...and i've got short arms...I couldn't bunny hop that thing to save my life. It was like the tire was glued to the ground. Now I can bunnyhop though...I wanna bunnyhop a MILF at the track and then hang out by the snack bar smokin cigs...

Anyways, the best cruiser ever was the old style Floval Flyer's...those bikes were killer man

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
I'll race your mom.No disrepect in tended but this might be a race I could at least finish on the same straight as the winner.

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
Lumberjack said:
I'll race your mom.No disrepect in tended but this might be a race I could at least finish on the same straight as the winner.
becareful what you wish for my mom dos'nt like to loose.

(Hey man, I'm going to be lining up next to you....oh and congrats on the NAG 5 thang)
thanks, it was nothing.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Five was CD for the day and S Weasle gave up the 40#. Just kidding. Evilbob looked like he was having fun too. Trisha was the first female mtbr to sign up this time. Btw anybody see my phone floating around? After loading up it went MIA. Before Mrs. M can say anything my duties now include being the PB and Kitchen B also.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Thats cool. I'm gonna give you the cheesecake recipe to die for and your gonna have to make it for her. I was able to get my hands on the other bb for you on the way home.