Quantcast

Indoor BMX 12/4

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Lumberjack said:
S Weasle, Beav and Burl so far. I'll bring an extra bike if anyone wants to give bmx a try.
Myself and Mr.Mutoli will be there! He will be on his new HARDTAIL (Thanks to BW/Lumberjack).

Watch out boys! :sneaky: :D

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Hardtail?!?!?! what, he didn't whip everyone enough on a 6" travel bike? Hardtail?!?!?!

I'll be there...on my 4" travel FS bike...although w/ the NWDC premiere the night before, I might be a bit tired and hopefully not hung over.;)

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Pops is talking about bringing Trisha out. 2 more ladies and that would be a class. I'm still trying to get hold of Dan Marker and Randy McDaniels. 3 gates of mtbs here we come(I hope I hope!) I haven't heard from Twisted this week yet to see if he and his Portland guys might come up. With any luck we might even see evilbob out there:evil: Anyone heard how black sunshine or knucklebutt and son did at the ABA Grands last weekend?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Anyone heard how black sunshine or knucklebutt and son did at the ABA Grands last weekend?
Looks like BS didn't make the main in Nat #1 and got a 6th in Nat #2 and KB and son didn't make the main in either Nat #1 or #2.

D. Bushnell got 1st in both Nats. Archibald made the mains in both Nats - don't remember what his finishes were though.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Lumberjack said:
With any luck we might even see evilbob out there:evil:QUOTE] :eek:

Hhhhmmmmm maybe, watch out 220 on the inside straight up the bank to the outside then back down again hehehe :eviltongu :evil: Where's Five? :sneaky: :evil:

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Hey,
Down here in Portland, our indoor park (track and ramps www.bmxracingnw.com) will be open six days a week. Sundays 1pm-5pm will be big bikes only. Thurday nights always have 30+ mtb's showing up to practice.

Mountain Cycle and Tonic Fab will be putting on some kind of race series / contest with valuable and exciting prizes. The format is still in the works.

Maybe you guys should come down here?

Tim
MC

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
evilbob said:
Hhhhmmmmm maybe, watch out 220 on the inside straight up the bank to the outside then back down again hehehe :eviltongu :evil: Where's Five? :sneaky: :evil:
Great, that's all I need - you on one side and CD on the other, I'll get squished. I guess I gotta get outta the gate faster and into turn 1. Just as long as you don't throw any elbows like other people :angry:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Five said:
Great, that's all I need - you on one side and CD on the other, I'll get squished. I guess I gotta get outta the gate faster and into turn 1. Just as long as you don't throw any elbows like other people :angry:
220 :think: :think: who needs elbows. Actually I will be doin all I can just to get off the gate clean......old guy.......slow reflexes.......ya know........plus there will be the whole trying to breath thing :dead: ;) :evil:

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
evilbob said:
220 :think: :think: who needs elbows. Actually I will be doin all I can just to get off the gate clean......old guy.......slow reflexes.......ya know........plus there will be the whole trying to breath thing :dead: ;) :evil:
Remember to go just as you hear the "T" in "Watch the lights".

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
TWISTED said:
Remember to go just as you hear the "T" in "Watch the lights".
Yea I may need to go on the T in watch just to make it appear I was going on the T in lights :) I have not been on a BMX gate in about 22 years:sneaky:we'll see what happens:evil:

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
evilbob said:
Yea I may need to go on the T in watch just to make it appear I was going on the T in lights :) I have not been on a BMX gate in about 22 years:sneaky:we'll see what happens:evil:
I usually get really good gates, unless I'm up against someone who's good at rolling backwards before the gate drops to get a rolling start. I'd like to figure out how to do that.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
The plot thickens. I think there might have to be an "old farts" moto and no Five you are not that old! evilbob=OLD FART!!!!!!!

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Lumberjack said:
The plot thickens. I think there might have to be an "old farts" moto and no Five you are not that old! evilbob=OLD FART!!!!!!!
How old would you have to be to qualify as an "OLD FART"?

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
I think i'll try to make it and bring one or two kids along with. You required to wear a full face ABA style?

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Old Fart class would be 40 and over. Knucklebutt has to take the gate facing backwards. He is fast but we can waive the backwards gate start if he wears an inflateable sumo suit. As far as the helmet rules go the helmet has to cover the temples and ears. NateH if you need a kids helmet please let me know and I will try to find one of S Weasles small ones.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Old Fart class would be 40 and over. Knucklebutt has to take the gate facing backwards. He is fast but we can waive the backwards gate start if he wears an inflateable sumo suit.
You mean like one of these suits (Bubba at NST Halloween Race)

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
TWISTED said:
Over 40? Can they even still ride a bike?
:think: I don't remember, I know I can fall off of one pretty good!:mumble: :mumble: Does this mean I won't get to run Five up the bank?:D Oh well there is still practice for that!:devil:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
Bart doesn't count, he doesn't know he is old yet.:rolleyes: So girlie, you and TM should come out too, what ya think?
Kevin does not like BMX so that's not going to happen and I don't want to risk racing with all the elbows flying and landing on my arm:dead:

We are going snowshoeing this weekend for the first time! I'm so excited:)

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Snacks tell TM it ain't bmx. Its indoor mtx. Plus you get to rub ELBOWS with some of you closest friends. Not to mention stirring the pot is fun too!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Hopefully you are not aquiring the girth some of us are. Makes the berms a bit tighter than they need to be. No tutu comments please.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
TWISTED said:
I was just kidding about the over 40 thing. I'm getting close myself.
Kidding? No you weren't kidding - you say it you mean it. You'll understand what I mean when you meet some of these guys. They can be brutal.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
I had come home to look something up on the internet and I got sucked in to this void and wound up here(yes, it was a wide void:blah: )