Quantcast

Indoor Highjinks

Our third floor is largely vacant at work and I have built a couple of small jumps using a steel bookcase, a folding table, a piece of plywood, and a toner cartridge. I leave my old Bridgestone MB3 Comp there, and when it's break time I entertain the second floor tenants with various thumps and bangs.

Anybody else have their own indoor riding space?

J

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Another reason I want a big loft, with concerte floors... Not only could you rebuild motors in the living room... you can ride all over.

Atlanta has a lot of old Industrial buildings/warehouse that are now goin being turned into high end lofts... way too much $$

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
=[Stinky]= said:
Another reason I want a big loft, with concerte floors... Not only could you rebuild motors in the living room... you can ride all over.

Atlanta has a lot of old Industrial buildings/warehouse that are now goin being turned into high end lofts... way too much $$
A friend of my brothers had his house built with a 3 car garage and a lift.

Denver is the same way as far as turning industrial space into lofts.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I ride in my basement all the time. I head down there to do laundry or something and grab a bike and ride around. I have an old couch that I try to ride up on, usually just the front wheel. Other times I just play around attempting to hop on the rear wheel or do stoppies. Ive stopped trying bunny hops after getting good enough to actually hit my head on the ceiling.