Quantcast

Industry 9 Pump Track Tomfoolery

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
FCLinder said:
Whats up Pimp????
guess i'll have to "turn you out" onto the streets of oliver springs so you can turn tricks for the trail maint. fund.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
tomvan72 said:
No body knows how to use them!
I do man. Ran my bother-in-laws tractors for 2 summers for him. Trying to get one of them now for the jumps next to my house. All of them have been tied up at jobs. Hope to have it with in the next month for a day of building. If you need help let me know.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
dhbuilder said:
guess i'll have to "turn you out" onto the streets of oliver springs so you can turn tricks for the trail maint. fund.

Take 'em down to Harriman instead. Closer to the interstate and easier to pick up passing truckers. So worth the extra drive time.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
jdschall said:
Take 'em down to Harriman instead. Closer to the interstate and easier to pick up passing truckers. So worth the extra drive time.
i thought about that. but there's some serious need for some fresh genes in the pool around here. (if you know what i mean.)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Patton Ave to Leicester Hwy. Top of the hill, turn left just past the smurf blue building on your left. Turn in the first drive on your right (cheesy water fountain in the parking lot) and drive to the back of the building. Do not come until after 5:30pm weekdays, can go anytime on weekends.
To get an OK, email fred@industrynine.net to get a waiver to ride there.