Quantcast

industry nine jumps

burton

Chimp
May 30, 2008
I just got word about the jumps and pump track at industry nine headquarters....is this ok to session without permission sense it is on private property??

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
also sense and since are not the same.

you've had five senses since you were born.

live it.

love it.

sorry to be grammar police, but this one really bothers me.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
thanks butch...that's all I was looking for, not a lesson in grade school grammar!!!
If you want to fit in around here just give it back.
Here is an example:

"also sense and since are not the same.

you've had five senses since you were born.

live it.

love it.

sorry to be grammar police, but this one really bothers me."

Thanks. The one that gets me are the paint chip eaters who don't start sentences with capital letters.

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
the difference being that i am aware that i dont capitalize things on internet message boards, and make sure that i make use of proper capitalization in a context where its required. someone misusing 'sense' in place of 'since' is most likely not aware of the mistake, and therefore is apt to make it in a more professional setting, possibly leading your colleagues and/or superiors to thinking that you are less intelligent than you actually are.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
the difference being that i am aware that i dont capitalize things on internet message boards, and make sure that i make use of proper capitalization in a context where its required. someone misusing 'sense' in place of 'since' is most likely not aware of the mistake, and therefore is apt to make it in a more professional setting, possibly leading your colleagues and/or superiors to thinking that you are less intelligent than you actually are.
or perhaps be pissed off that you're wasting their dollars on a message board??

huckaduck

Chimp
Mar 23, 2008
Scruffy city
you need to pull that u-lock out of your ass and worry about something a little more important than bashing others about their bad grammer. what you are most likely not aware of is that you look like a total felcher for calling some guy out on a message board, to a group of people that probably dont give a sh!t about the said bad grammer, and think you are less intelligent than you really are for doing so in the first place. this thread still sucks.

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
sorry, just doing my part to prevent the total deterioration of the english language. it wasnt really so much bashing as nicely pointing it out. this thread does suck. for what its worth, the last time i was up there the I9 guys said they dont mind if you ride, but theyd rather you do it outside of normal business hours. ie after 5 and weekends. common DJ rules apply. if you case it, fix it.

ill guess ill go back to felching now.