Quantcast

IndyCross

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
I have an odd feeling it may be like downhill mayhem or what ever it was they tried in 2004 at snowmass

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
I bet it's going to be something involving this new "XC" loop that was rumored to be built for this upcoming season. Maybe the XC loop to a DH run like tempest for some Super-D-ish racing.

Mikey_C

Chimp
Jul 19, 2007
so no one really knows what this indycross is? I was hopin for a 4x/ds kinda course this year...i guess that didnt fly with the land owners(or insurance co)?

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
ds course will happen but indycross is something completely new, just be patient, shawn got good ideas and it will be a fun indy course. just wait for shawn to post news about indy, i don't wanna spoil his idea.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
what about a race going through upper dominion to and ends at lower break out. that would be like a 45 seconf track and then i could get like 3 seconds on it because sam hill doesnt know how to bike and i do. haha.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I think PSP has joined the lycra wearing, leg shaving, seatpost up the arse crowd...
i actually just shaved my legs no more then 5 minutes ago i just got out of the shower and have yet to leave the bathroom, i am going to get dressed and buy some lycara today, i still use a diablo saddle on my xc bike and a deemaxx rear wheel.