Quantcast

"INERTIA"-dvd

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
GOOD DVD..
All Austrailian footage..
Wacker chasing Rennie with helmet-cam is cool & Rennie w/o a front brake.
Cairns DH
Regional DH
4x
Freeride..
:thumb:

TenaciousT

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
yeah dude we have that playing in our shop alot. I love in the carnage section where that guy is hittin that little stepdown during a race, cases his rear wheel and just totally eats sh*t

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
TenaciousT said:
yeah dude we have that playing in our shop alot. I love in the carnage section where that guy is hittin that little stepdown during a race, cases his rear wheel and just totally eats sh*t
That's not a guy (if it's the one I'm thinking of, cased badly on a stepdown and got bucked OTB like 10ft to ground?)... it's one of like 4 women who actually race DH over here. She got ****ed up badly from that crash.

BTW, it's not wacker chasing rennie, it's a guy called Tim Mann I think.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
oops....Yeh it flashes it after that scene... Whoever it was was friggin fast staying with Rennie like that ... My wife was like " who is followin him !! "

I got mine at Harpers bike shop.Knoxville,TN
865-588-5744

My next purchase is probably Drift 2, anyone seen that ?

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
Yeah I got drift 2. Very good vid, the CK sections and the Thredbo bit are impressive; Rando has the bike drifting in gravel at about 70km/h, manages to pull it back just in time to launch of this waterbar.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
thaflyinfatman said:
Yeah I got drift 2. Very good vid, the CK sections and the Thredbo bit are impressive; Rando has the bike drifting in gravel at about 70km/h, manages to pull it back just in time to launch of this waterbar.
Yeah the CK bit it REDICULOUS. The footage is sorta ghetto and so is the editing. I mean it gets the job done buts its nothing impressive as far as that goes. Pretty good dirtjumping action but the only parts I watch anymore are the CK vids.

*You could film CK on a cell phone vid cam and it would still blow me away.