Quantcast

^|^Inferior wingdings Thursday GFMT^|^

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My short day went an hour past projection. Still its about 80 and not a cloud in the sky... while you be commuting I'll be on the trails with my sammich, I forgot to pull bread out of the freezer this morning so I have to wait until it thaws. I can eat previously frozen bread but I cannot eat microwaved bread of any sort.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Ride complete, my plan of 2 hours turned in to 90 minutes including stopping to eat my sammich which took like 3 minutes. I nearly went for another loop until I remembered my hero legs have a limited shelf life. Also saw a guy from Texas changing out a flat, I offered help, he said no - I pedaled on.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Took the new girlfriend on her first official Mt Bike ride. She did well. Kind of competitive. Hates climbing. She did better on the Dragon then the GT. Her daughter is a natural and she is jealous...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Who turned the heat on again? :mad:
Dude seriously. I bonked HARD during the ride tonight. I even dumped half my beer out because it got warm during the ride and tasted like ratass.

On the way home I picked up a neon blue slushy. Best decision of the day.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Five days after coming back from Grand Teton NP I finally finished cleaning out all the toys, washing all the linens, cleaning the rig inside and out then putting it all back together again. I will be working out of it for the next five weekends doing EMT Standby's.

my clean mobile office and home
Formal Dining room/Office desk lol

Freezer and Fridge

zee ktchen

Navy style shower

the bunk