Quantcast

info on maverick ml7

capt.crispy

Monkey
Apr 18, 2006
Farmington,New Mexico
I was wondering if any of you monkeys could help me out.A rider I know is selling a Maverick ml7.He has had it for a few years and never really rode it do to the number of bikes he has.I was looking to buy it from him and was wondering what the ballpark price for these frames would be.His is one of the american made frames aand in mint condition.It has also has the rear shock (strut) sent to sex? and had it rebiult or modified.and it has the atachment for the 105 front der.He is selling the frame front der. headset and thomson seatpost.He hasn't gotten back to me with a price yet.What would be a fair price for me to pay for it?

Also does anyone know the geometry for the frmaes or where I can find it?:crazy:

frankbeard

Chimp
May 7, 2010
Hey - I had an ML7 for about 3 years. It was a 2001 which I paid $2300 for fully built bike (all XTR components). A new frame costs about $2000 new. You can go to Wrenchscience.com and use the bike building tool to check out what a new Maverick ML7 (Durance) will cost. So, what is a fair price?? Depends on what you are willing to pay for it!:D

I loved mine (until it was stolen from my garage). SEX is suspension experts (Kevin Booth in Asheville, NC). He rebuilt my rear shock for me a couple of times. He is very good, so if the shock has been rebuilt recently, then I would guess the bike has been well cared for. It is a proprietary shock, so keep that in mind. There are only a few shops in the country that will even touch it. The cost to have it rebuilt wasn't too bad, but shipping my bike across the country cost a bit. I live in AZ, and closest authorized shop was in Colorado...Used to live in NC, so knew Kevin from dropping by his shop.