Quantcast

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Tonight I was enjoying myself at a party. Jack and coke was the drink of choice, and I had finished about a fifth of a fifth.

Just after 12 a friend of mine and i decided to go for a brief ride to a local elementary school. We parked the bikes near a nature trail and went for a short walk. We lost sight of the bikes for only 15 or so minutes.

It was time to get back to party so we headed towards the bikes, unfortunately they had disappeared.

Great. The bikes didn't even belong to us.After searching the school for twenty minutes we walked back to party in a drunken rage. We told the owner of the bikes and she flipped a bitch. kicked us out.

So now I a laying on the floor of my bedroom while my guest is chilling on my bed.

Tomorrow I am going shopping for a couple bikes.

**** BIKE Thieves

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Let me get this straight. You got drunk and rode a bike and then didn't lock it up while you left it in the middle of the night??? I'm shocked that someone took it. Sucks, but it sucks more that people are dumb enough to not lock bikes and bitch when this happens.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Maybe if you didn't get drunk off of a fifth of a fifth like a 9 year old girl would, none of this would've happened.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I would just like to say for the record, that is ENTIRELY untrue! That could be some of the best you've ever had, you just don't know.....

It gets al complicated if you get caught though...
Dude, first you talk about your "super hot cousin" and now you're talking about 15 year olds?

:panic:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Sorry the bikes getting stolen totally ruined your high of getting fisted in the woods by an under-age drunk girl.

Look on the bright side, we all love and respect you.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thats what you get for drinking with an underage chick and crowd, not locking the bikes and going exploring in the woods late at night.
Those weren't thieves, btw. They were opportunists, and you made it easy for them to get home, or to the next party.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Far be it from me to defend RR but this sounds like a scenario many of us on this board would/could have found ourselves in at age 16 or 17.

Dumb? Yes, but it's how a teenager learns.

Sucks RR, but follow through on replacing the bikes.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
You have a sensitive side. How sweet. :D

Far be it from me to defend RR but this sounds like a scenario many of us on this board would/could have found ourselves in at age 16 or 17.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
This thread is so full of fail on so many levels.

You know, I am glad there are people in the world like RR... when my kid grows up there will be less competition for him. He's going to eat people like RR for a mid morning snack.

:banana:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
And these bike thieves broke your locks?

What were you using, Kryptonite, OnGuard?

Or blind faith?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Not a chance, I was never that careless.
I had bikes stolen twice when I was young. Once out of a locked garage, once out of my basement. As much as this sucks for RR, he basically gave those bikes away.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

First of all, RR I believe is 19 or close to his 19th birthday. Second, while I despise bike thieves, RR didn't lock these bikes, didn't watch these bikes, didn't even stick these bikes behind a bush so no one would see them.

This reminds me about a friend who lent his bike to his roommate who let it get stolen. The story started as, "Oh, I left your bike outside for a moment, and it was gone". The final version of the story was, "Oh I left your bike outside on a busy street, and it was out of my sight for 10-15 minutes before I checked on it."

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Wow these tags are good.

RR, that sucks man. Looks like its time to start hanging out with a older crowd. You are asking for some pretty serious trouble being involved with the kids. Also, might get you a custom title that might be way worse than Picky Pooper. Baby ****er. We gave that name to a guy who dated 7th and 8th graders and was already out of high school. Now he has a kid with a 16 year old girl. He went to prison and the other day I saw him in the kitchen of a local dive bar cleaning dishes.

Last edited:

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Not a chance, I was never that careless.
I had bikes stolen twice when I was young. Once out of a locked garage, once out of my basement. As much as this sucks for RR, he basically gave those bikes away.
First of all, RR I believe is 19 or close to his 19th birthday. Second, while I despise bike thieves, RR didn't lock these bikes, didn't watch these bikes, didn't even stick these bikes behind a bush so no one would see them.

This reminds me about a friend who lent his bike to his roommate who let it get stolen. The story started as, "Oh, I left your bike outside for a moment, and it was gone". The final version of the story was, "Oh I left your bike outside on a busy street, and it was out of my sight for 10-15 minutes before I checked on it."
Don't misunderstand me; he did a stupid thing (can't make it any plainer) but that's how kids learn.

Mind you at the time I posted I figured he was 16 or 17, not 19, but I suppose some take longer than others to mature.