Quantcast

inhumane, or fiscally responsible?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Send them. Being deported if you are caught is a risk you take when entering the country illegally. If that happens as a result of injury, so be it. Your home country should be taking care of you, not us.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
And another thing:

If someone from Mexico has enough determination to cross a desert, risking death and imprisonment to come here with nothing more than a hope of having a better life by working for often less than minimum wage, then make it easy for them to become citizens. Because that desire to improve themselves against tremendous odds looks pretty goddamn American to me !

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
And another thing:

If someone from Mexico has enough determination to cross a desert, risking death and imprisonment to come here with nothing more than a hope of having a better life by working for often less than minimum wage, then make it easy for them to become citizens. Because that desire to improve themselves against tremendous odds looks pretty goddamn American to me !
Um, hey, not sure if you got the memo, uh, that's the *old* version of Americans...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
And another thing:

That would be one thing if they were white.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
over the past times when i see this pic, i wonder the following: looking like someone who's on benefit, i'd put my money her heart is on democratic solutions of co-dependency, but votes like a hypocritical teat-sucking t-tard

the spelling error is just gravy