Quantcast

Injured DH'er from skiing/boarding at Whistler???

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I heard some sad news this weekend from a friend that a DH'er got badly hurt skiing/boarding at Whistler. I'm trying to find out how he is and where they have him. I'm not 100% sure if it's Russ, but if it is-does anyone have any information.... :confused: :confused:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
MUTOLI said:
I heard some sad news this weekend from a friend that a DH'er got badly hurt skiing/boarding at Whistler. I'm trying to find out how he is and where they have him. I'm not 100% sure if it's Russ, but if it is-does anyone have any information.... :confused: :confused:
It was Russ and yeah he was boarding up at Whistler. I don't have any info on how he's doing. I'll do some finding out though.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
It was Russ and yeah he was boarding up at Whistler. I don't have any info on how he's doing. I'll do some finding out though.
Can you tell me what happend? I heard he broke his back. Is that correct?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Acadian said:
is Russ a fellow Monkey? :(

Best wishes goes out to him!!
I'm not sure. All I know is my husband knows him pretty well and he is trying to figure out how to get in touch with him or go see him.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
MUTOLI said:
Can you tell me what happend? I heard he broke his back. Is that correct?
I don't know all the injuries. He did have to get air-vac'ed out and was at Harborview (I think). There was talk of some slight paralysis or something. That was a few weeks ago and I don't know how he's doing now. Zoso, who is on these boards sometimes would know more.

Acadian, no he's not a monkey. Local pro.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Holy sh*t!! Russ from B-ham???
Russ you are in my prayers Bro.
Keep your head up!
Please keep us updated!!!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Poor Russ, I hope hes doing fine and this is one of those typical circumstances where things get blownout of proportion...I hope, as hes had enough bad injuries in his short life.

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
MMike said:
are we talking Sarah's brother here? If so that kid needs to tone it down!

in any case I hope he's alright......
No, you're thinking of Brian Chandler. I believe they are talking about Russ Warrick?