Insomnia...

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Homer: "All work and no play makes homer something, something"
Marge: "Go crazy?"
Homer: "Don't mind if I do..."

erg...I need sleep like a parkinson's patient needs dopamine (that jokes for you rob :p )

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
same here. but once again i was an idiot and am finishing a psychology paper that i have to turn in tomorrow because the teachers need to turn in our grades for first term on friday morning.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
kizzi77 said:

erg...I need sleep like a parkinson's patient needs dopamine (that jokes for you rob :p )
*snicker* Nice metaphor.

Chamomile tea always calms me down and puts me away for the night.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
robdamanii said:
*snicker* Nice metaphor.

Chamomile tea always calms me down and puts me away for the night.
Thought it sounded less nerdy than
...like a parkinson's patient needs more than 20% of their substantia nigra (pars compacta portion) :)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
kizzi77 said:
Thought it sounded less nerdy than
...like a parkinson's patient needs more than 20% of their substantia nigra (pars compacta portion) :)

Hell, just about ANYTHING we say could be construde as being "nerdy".

Right now I'm skipping gross I lecture, because frankly, I just don't want to hear about stripped down gross neurology when we covered it all in depth in Neurosci I.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Ugh, I have trouble sleeping all the time. It's so annoying. It's like I'll be tired around bedtime, but when I get to bed, I'm not tired at all. It's almost like I get an energy boost. It normally takes me like an hour or so to fall asleep.

I can't nap either. I guess I don't need that much sleep, but it gets so annoying when it gets to be around 3am and I'm wide awake.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
SkaredShtles said:
The answer is:

SEX!!

What was the question again? :D
Yeah well, burlyshirley has been out of town all week. Does that mean I'll fall asleep about an hour after he gets home tonight :think: :sneaky:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
kizzi77 said:

go to your DR. for insomnia. when he gives you pills say that you cant swallow them. voila you have some legal herbal sleep therepy

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
go to your DR. for insomnia. when he gives you pills say that you cant swallow them. voila you have some legal herbal sleep therepy
Provided you are in one of those states, that is.

I have learned to embrace my insomnia. Stay up late and get things done, have a big pot of coffee ready in the morning.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
OGRipper said:
Um no offense but it sounds like she is not quite getting the release she needs...:evil:
Sounds like you're used to your chick rolling over and falling asleep after sex...a quick poll of some chick friends came back 5-0 in favour of "I roll over and try to go to sleep when I've faked it" ;)