Quantcast

Inspiration from vacation

mohshee

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
MD by way of Austin, TX
Work is frustrating me and I'm bored, so I thought I share a little something colorful with you MH's today.

Right after TBFKAHG and I got back from vacation, I had to paint, having been away from the canvas for a month. And this is what happened :) (I should go away and ride my bike for a month straight and then come back more often; I tend to be inspired and whip things out faster):

I did do some new bike-related ones I'll have to share with you all once I get picts taken.

beautiful! I love how it has so many emotions. She looks so angry but is surrounded by calm soft colors and flowers. Like she is screaming and flowers are exploding into fireworks of color. And I love the 3rd eye. They always say that you draw alot of power from a third eye that should be in the middle of your forehead...its like your depicting she has the third eye and she has discovered it, its there, she just needs to become more worldly and open her window to have it moved to her forehead and then she will have reached nirvana.

hehe I love rambling

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
Lots of MTB chix are into art or have studied art. Have you noticed that? I was an art major in college.
Love the works in the posts. Sorry you're bored at work. I hit Diablo today but didn't ride anything new. It was really hot out today.

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
Jeez, first you leave out my motorcycle then you leave out the other painting you did after getting back from vacation.
At the moment this is one of my favorite moshee bike paintings(the colors are way off because I haven't taken a proper capture yet and am too lazy to correct them in photoshop).

And the photo that inspired the piece: