Quantcast

Inspiration

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
I am 38 and I am having more fun on bikes that I ever have my whole life.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
DMC is a straight RIPPER. Kickin it out of the midwest... KC style. I saw him tearing shiz up on the Boom Boom Huck Jam a couple years back.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Speaking of the Dew Tour... did you guys hear about Stephen Murray??? He fycked himself up big time. I didn't see it... but I heard he over-rotated a double flip and landed on his head. I also heard something about at least temporary paralysis and an induced coma. But, that was all hearsay at the park. All I could find on the web was that he went into surgery on Saturday and is now in critical, but stable condition. Man, that's a major suck.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Speaking of the Dew Tour... did you guys hear about Stephen Murray??? He fycked himself up big time. I didn't see it... but I heard he over-rotated a double flip and landed on his head. I also heard something about at least temporary paralysis and an induced coma. But, that was all hearsay at the park. All I could find on the web was that he went into surgery on Saturday and is now in critical, but stable condition. Man, that's a major suck.
O man, that really stinks. I really like Stephen Murray's riding style. Keeping my fingers crossed that he's ok and will get better.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
McCoy has been a such a solid rider for so long. BITD he used to win flatland and ramp. There was a video interview of him on Vital (maybe) that showed he can still do a bunch of hard tricks.

But yeah, he's very inspirationable - if he can do all that stuff at 40, then I have no execuses for getting thru some runs at the trails.

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
I didn't make it to the DJ but my friend called when it happened and said it was the worst thing he's ever seen. Had to use CPU/shock paddles on him. I beleive he broke a bunch of vertebrae.