Quantcast

Inspire my beard

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
While I dig the Rasputin, this one seems to be closer to my fate, at least as far as color goes. His seems like it has seen a flat -iron.
at least you can grow one- be thankful! Got any formulas or serums that will help me grow one? Beer and coffee don't seem to be doing the trick.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
at least you can grow one- be thankful! Got any formulas or serums that will help me grow one? Beer and coffee don't seem to be doing the trick.
Yeah I second that. My chops and goatee dont connect.

On the other hand I can grow a sweet Joe Dirt.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My 'stache barely connects to my beard, but a weak connection/lame beard is better than shaving in my book.

I think hair doesn't grow there that well because I drool a lot. At least that's what I tell myself.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i still think mine is coming from the metal neck-bone implant i got in surgery in Canada. maybe they transfused me with some Type-Eh blood.

4130biker

May 24, 2007
My 'stache barely connects to my beard, but a weak connection/lame beard is better than shaving in my book.

I think hair doesn't grow there that well because I drool a lot. At least that's what I tell myself.
I think you've inspired me... I'm just gonna go for it!

i still think mine is coming from the metal neck-bone implant i got in surgery in Canada. maybe they transfused me with some Type-Eh blood.
HAhaha! Sweet- not what I want, but the possiblity remains as long as I keep going to whistler

Yeah I second that. My chops and goatee dont connect.

On the other hand I can grow a sweet Joe Dirt.
Still better off than me- creeper stache and neck beard are about the best I can do

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
YOu guys complaining about slow growing, or limited facial hair should be happy. I have already been told I get to shave twice a day when academy starts, Got to love that viking decent in the blood.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
HAHA, no, I just have a five oclock shadow by 11.......... Its the suck when you have to stay clean shaven at all times.

I first learned this when running our stores when managers went on vacation and I was required to shave again at lunch

4130biker

May 24, 2007
YOu guys complaining about slow growing, or limited facial hair should be happy. I have already been told I get to shave twice a day when academy starts, Got to love that viking decent in the blood.

My norwegian roots are defective. I want my money back ;)

I will try to be glad that I don't have to shave every day!

Mandown- I think we need progress pics to compare the suggestions with what you come up with