Quantcast

Instructional videos

Jul 29, 2009
I have just about managed to clear my jumps precisely and pumping the landings. Im still experimenting with going slower and jumping more and higher - and now I wish I knew how to progress to the next level

Im mainly talking about doing hips, tailwhips (isnt that twisting the bike in the air but realligning it before landing?) and generally controlling the bike in the air after take off (meaning also how to save something not launched ideally) - something like tabletops and the like

I guess this is pretty basic, but I wonder if anybody knows of some rather elaborate and thorough instructional videos?

If there is a text with some explanatory stills, that would be interesting too

I mainly ride alone, so unless I find something resembling the above, I would have ro reinvent the wheel

Thanks
Rasmus

Paulyd

Monkey
May 15, 2007
Great White North.
A tailwhip is when the whole bike spins a 360, while you are dangling in the air holding the handlebars. the term you are looking at is what i call a moto whip. the way i have always done this is right at take off from the jump, turn the handlebars, and sort of pull so that the bike will follow your movement. its hard for me to explain.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
This dude, A.J. Anaya has so many How To's gettin hits on YouTube, it's like he could put them together for full length instructional video. Or maybe that's not even a relevant concept any more (with YouTube).

Ironically, this has more hits than a lot of the How To's:

AJ anayalates a kid at the skatepark