Quantcast

Integrated stem ...pls advice & comment!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
dude he needs help setting it up not what you think about it. although that e13 stem is awsome.

so back to the topic at hand. the e-13 is made just for boxxer top crowns so if your running anything else the stem wont work with it bro.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
did you just drill out a stock top crown? coz those two bottom holes are awfully close to the edge. otherwise just cut down your steerer tube man.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
would cutting the steer tube acctually work. cause you would have to cut it flush with the top crown and i dont know if that would acctually hold like that,or would it??

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
think about it, you need steerer to be always a bit shorter then what ever the top cap is going to have contact with (be it the top crown, stem or spacers) otherwise the head set cant be preloaded.

dh_newbie

Monkey
Jun 7, 2006
Hong Kong
did you just drill out a stock top crown? coz those two bottom holes are awfully close to the edge. otherwise just cut down your steerer tube man.
This is a NEW CNC crown for zoki and boxxer type stem use. We make it due to we would like more integrated stem opinion for the 888.

I will keep posting more picture of this crown. The crown is make by 7 series aluminum and andoized.

I will cut down the steer tube in order to aviod the height is over the stem.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
thats awsome man. are the crowns for sale, or are they still in trial stages. cause if there for sale there is a possibility i might be interested.

dh_newbie

Monkey
Jun 7, 2006
Hong Kong
thats awsome man. are the crowns for sale, or are they still in trial stages. cause if there for sale there is a possibility i might be interested.
Thanks frznnomad, these are still testing stage. We will be launch out when the time is ready.

Thanks for your comment!