Quantcast

Intense at San Juan on sun

tomyboy

Chimp
May 9, 2003
Irvine
I am definitely going:

Temecula, Ca. May 19, 2005- Intense Cycles in conjunction with the Bike Company will be hosting a demo day at the San Juan Trail on Sunday,May 22nd. Participants will have the opportunity to ride the Spider XVP, 5.5 EVP, and Uzzi VPX on the famed San Juan Trail. Shuttle service and a BBQ will be hosted by the Bike Company, so grab your helmet and gear and come experience what VPP suspension has to offer you! You can find us at the bottom the San Juan Trail next to the Ranger/fire station, ride hours will be from 8am-5pm. Contact the Bike Co. at 949.470.1099 or Intense Cycles at 951.296.9596 for more info.

Intense Cycles, Inc. is sponsored by the best companies in the industry; Fox Racing, Shimano, Manitou, Sun Ringle, Spy, Intense Tire Systems, e.thirteen, FSA, ODI, Cytomax, Easton, THE, and D3 Photography. For more information on Intense Cycles and the products they offer, please contact Nick Sunseri by email nsunseri@intensecycles.com or 951.296.9596 x-28. Please visit us online at www.intensecycles.com.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
For a company that breeds racing, how can they (or Bike Company) schedule a damn event on the same day a local race is on? Would have been fun to go but I still dig racing.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Is this free? If it is I'll be there! If it isn't, I'll be there on my personal ride. After a session at the Etnies park, of course.