Quantcast

Intense support rocks

WJS

Chimp
Aug 5, 2010
I just wanted to give some props to the guys at Intense for helping me out.
I needed a replacement lower link on my out of warranty 5.5 (damaged by salt and acids from perspiration).
The part could have cost me but they hooked me up by sending me some take off part for free.
This is not the first time that I have had great treatment from Intense in the many years I've dealt with them but it's about time I let others know that these guys know how to give great support.
WJS

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Those guys are amazing! I've been riding an M3 for YEARS now and have broken many many upper/lower linkages, a few swing arms and front triangles. They have always covered every part on that bike weather I have to send it in or at a race.

I was at a race last year and snapped the dropouts in half during practice. The guy there even offered me his personal bike for some practice runs while mine was being fixed/tuned up!

But ya, huge props to the guys at Intense!!

Oh ya, they guy I've dealt with a few times is Andrew VanZuyen. Met him years ago racing in Deer Valley. Pretty cool guy and gets things done quickly. The company is lucky to have people like him and because of him, I'll be coming to Intense for my new bike next year.

Last edited:

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
I just wanted to give some props to the guys at Intense for helping me out.
I needed a replacement lower link on my out of warranty 5.5 (damaged by salt and acids from perspiration)............
... and have broken many many upper/lower linkages, a few swing arms and front triangles.....
....I was at a race last year and snapped the dropouts in half ....

I'll be coming to Intense for my new bike next year.
some things i'll never understand...

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
+rep

Sounds a bit like crank bros.
HAHHAHAHA, I'll never buy crank bros. again! I've gotten their pedals a few times, twice from stores (an a few replacements from them) and once from someone who insisted they're better then Shimano.

Ya...going with shimano next time....