Quantcast

Intense Warranty

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
dear dumb thanks for caring so much.

I ordered my frame from jenson,told it would be there in a week,2 3 weeks latter,( i spoke to intense said they were shiping daily ) I canceled it because I was speaking with stick and he was helping me ( he also recomended going his rout for warrenty **** if ever being from canada with a canadian retailler will be easier,who then got me in tuch with the top dog of sales for intense ( RICH PALMER ) who then got me in tuch with the local distributer,custom sent ordered my frame there,then they sent it to a shop about a hour so away from me ( only ones able to actually sell it to me at the proper price and not having to order 2 ****ing frames )

special order cause I dont have the fox shock,AKA hella bitching service.

going out of their way for me,and stick and I were talking since the first floating pix of the proto.I had nothing but good service all the time.

I explainded I had also went thre 3/4 shops to try and get it,after explaining I had no choice to get it from jenson.then they took care of me big time.

Last edited:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I need a green rear triangle. They should have a few that color laying around.

Mine broke on the drive side too.

SeatPost

Chimp
May 17, 2009
Philly, sort of
Mine cracked on the drive side too on the lower part of the triangle. It took them 6 weeks to get me my Raw triangle so no paint involved there. And Eurobike or any other event isn't an excuse. If anything they are probably ditching the 951 since the have the SS2 and the M9. It makes sense. Awesome bike but, I wish I had been waiting for the M9, I should have known it was coming.